It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Obama leaves briefings early

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 08:15 AM
link   
If you all must know the real reason he leaves early, I've learned he is working on revising the Crap and Trade bill.

Countdown to BTS (If it still exists in new format) 3.....2......1......

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 08:54 AM
link   
OMG, this thread is hilarious.

OP, just roll with it. What KK said was funny, whether you want to admit it or not. To laugh at others, you must first laugh at yourself.
It is only fair.

Great thread, great responses.

"Crap and trade"....

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 09:06 AM
link   
I probably should not even dignify this thread with a response. You all seem to be manipulated by the media.

Furthermore, the following excerpt from the article tends to show President Obama as a real person and one who is humble enough to take care of these unpleasant things like poop-scooping instead of ordering interns to do it for him. It is just another example of the fine character he displays.

from the link:

“So a lot of times, I walk Bo at night, and that’s fun,” Obama said.”Sometimes I run around with Bo, although I have to -- sometimes I have to scoop up his poop.”

“Eeww,” the kids responded.

“Because I don’t want to just leave it in the lawn,” Obama continued. “So if you guys have a dog, you got to walk your dog too and clean up after him a little bit.”

I think it is commendable that both he and Lady Michelle have such a good, warm rapport with children and a pleasant, positive way of instilling values and morals in those kids. Maybe these children who are exposed to such personable leaders like the Obama's will grow up to be more responsible adults than this generation seems to be.

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 09:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Animatrix

How about "coward in chief"? He has no clue what to do except to follow his communist agenda. (Trip to India)
"Community organizers" don't do very well when it comes to dealing with the facts. The NWO isn't getting what they bargained for. Hence, its time to replace "oduma" with some one that shall bring about the "change" that the NWO seeks.

Scoutsniper

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by scoutsniper

Actually, if there is such an agenda, then Bama is the perfect president to have in "power" to push one through.
Its apparent that he either doesnt care about his job anymore of has become disillusioned by the lack of power that a US president actually has, so he has in fact become an empty suit.
This makes him vulnerable to the political vultures from all over the world, this places our country in a very dangerous situation.

He will, without a doubt, go down as the WORST president that this country has ever seen, something Jimmy Carter will no doubt revel in.

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Animatrix

Truthful, exact, and to the point. Very well said. obama is a compilation of everything this Nation does not need or want. His megalomania has gotten the best of him and he is beginning to come apart at the seams just as any "rag doll" will in time and with use. He is not the "Man of Steel".

You are correct

Scoutsniper

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join