It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Still no working TOP button

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 10:25 PM
link   
My TOP button has not worked since the change. It's there, it just doesn't work. I'm using the latest version of Firefox.
How about page numbers on the bottom so those who's top button doesn't work don't have to keep scrolling all the way up to view the next page of recent threads?

As soon as I hit the post button, the screen changed to a huge Avatar ad and I was logged out!
Then after logging back in, the page refreshed while I was editing this and it went back to the Avatar ad!

What is going on with the refreshing?

edit on 16-12-2010 by virraszto because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 10:48 PM
link   
reply to post by virraszto

It works for me, but, you can always use the "home" button on your keyboard for the same effect.

S...

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 10:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Springer

I'm also having a problem with the toolbar. The ad that is right above the toolbar enlarges when my cursor gets near it, ( I don't even have to touch it) and when the ad shrinks again, I am not able to click on anything in the toolbar. Sometimes the ad pushes the toolbar all the way to the left, and I still can't click on any of them.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 10:52 PM
link   
The TOP button has never worked (as far as I know) in Firefox, since the 2010 updates. It has been brought up in the 2010 thread many times, guess it's just one of those bugs that we live with. Nothing is perfect, Lol.

An alternative to using the Home button:

I actually rather like having a working Recent Posts button on the browser tool bar (just click, drag and drop) it's more handy than a TOP button IMO.

edit on 16-12-2010 by LadySkadi because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Yeah, it be broken

When I click on it nothing happens and i get '#top' added to the url..

MM

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 02:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by MissMegs
Yeah, it be broken

When I click on it nothing happens and i get '#top' added to the url..

MM

Same here. Using Firefox. Hasn't worked since the switch.

new topics

top topics

join