It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iraq: Al Qaeda Planning Holiday Attacks in West/ Two minutes of hate

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Iraqi Authorities Say Two Captured Insurgents Admit to Planned Suicide Attacks in U.S., Europe during Christmas Season

I created this thread with the sole purpose of sending a clear message to those whos job it is to enslave us.

I am still not afraid. You will have to do much better than this to ruin Christmas for me and my family.
You can post threats from AlQaeda aka Emmanuel Goldstein aka The Boogyman all day everyday till the cows come home and it won't phase me a bit. WHY!? Because I know there is no such thing as the boogyman, my mommy told me so when I was a little boy.

People are waking up. The Gig is up. You are not going to scare me into compliance. it's almost everyday with Alqaeda this,Taliban that.....Osama this,terrorism that.Even if they aka YOU blow up a city I will still not fear you.
You're going to have to do better than that.

Here is yet another link to the latest threat. here

But more importantly I want those of you who have not read 1984 by George Orwell to read this and tell me how it isn't clear what is being done here.

As usual, the face of Emmanuel Goldstein, the Enemy of the People, had flashed on to the screen. There were
hisses here and there among the audience. The little sandy−haired woman gave a squeak of mingled fear and
disgust. Goldstein was the renegade and backslider who once, long ago (how long ago, nobody quite
remembered), had been one of the leading figures of the Party, almost on a level with Big Brother himself,
and then had engaged in counter−revolutionary activities, had been condemned to death, and had
mysteriously escaped and disappeared. The programmes of the Two Minutes Hate varied from day to day,
but there was none in which Goldstein was not the principal figure. He was the primal traitor, the earliest
defiler of the Party's purity. All subsequent crimes against the Party, all treacheries, acts of sabotage, heresies,
deviations, sprang directly out of his teaching. Somewhere or other he was still alive and hatching his
conspiracies perhaps somewhere beyond the sea, under the protection of his foreign paymasters even, so it was occasionally rumoured in some hiding−place in Oceania itself.

You tell me Sound Familiar?
We are told who to hate and how much to hate him. We are told who to fear and how much to fear him.
If you don't hate and fear Alqaeda/Osama/the boogyman then you are not a patriot or worse yet, you may be one of them. A domestic terrorist. or maybe just the slightly downgraded version....Domestic Extremest.

You see, they are not going to round ALL of us up. Just the ones who refuse to be broken.The ones who see thru the illusion for what it really is. A SCARE TACTIC! There is no Boogyman, just an over bearing Government who relies on fear to controll its people. Good luck in that world cuz I won't be around to live in it.
The rest of you have nothing to fear........YET!
edit on 15-12-2010 by Screwed because: spelling

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Hate to be the bearer of bad news but someone beat you to this thread. Still S@F for you.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 11:26 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

Thanks but the point of this thread isn't necessarily this particular incident but an overall disgust in the tactics being used against us. This newest "threat" was just the straw.......

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 12:26 AM
link   
Yup,

Every time I hear about Al-Qaeda I know the truth is that what they mean to say is the CIA. Every name they give reverts back to where it originated...CIA Clandestined Insurance Association.

It's the CIA who inserts "Friendly" Governments/statesmen who later turn against us, I mean follow their mission orders. It's as easy as a click away...

Taliban

Ofcourse the CIA ain't going to admit they were active in Afghanistan during the Russian conflict!

co-inky-dink
edit on (12/16/1010 by loveguy because: (no reason given)

edit on (12/16/1010 by loveguy because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join