It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I had a dream of the Florida Shooter 1 night before

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 04:30 PM
link   
The night before the Florida shooting that was all over the news yesterday, I had a dream.
It was from the perspective of the shooter, it began some time into his confrontation and continued up to the point where he said "And now you all are going to die" and fired the first shot.
After that it cut out and I didnt dream anything more.

I have had "deja vu" dreams and lucid dreams before, however this is the first one I ever had that was in a news story.
Its kind of frightening to me as this means other dreams I have may be actually happening out in the world.

I had to view all of the videos available for it and it is frightening, down to the way he raised the gun and said the words, all exactly how I saw it from his perspective and emotions.
He was very confident, not much doubt in his mind at all. The mans pleas before he shot didnt mean anything to him. In my dream it was a "whatever, f##k this guy" moment before pulling the trigger.

Can anyone else chime in on this?
Maybe someone else had a dream related to this event as well?
edit on 12/15/2010 by TasteTheTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 04:59 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Well, I was hoping to get at least one constructive post...

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 05:26 PM
link   
I've had a few dreams myself where the events actually took place word for word step by step, but it was never anything really important usually just random stuff which had no real impact on my life.

I really don't know what to make of it and I just chalk it up as a coincidence to be perfectly honest, a broken clock is right at least twice a day, right?

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 06:56 PM
link   
My theory

There is a Universe parallel this one we are, and this Universe happen ahead of our time . And there we live like here. Some times when one sleep he can go there and see the future.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Heres a dream I had, if it interests any of you.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

'third line'

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 07:21 PM
link   
I have a dream that one day my dogs will play in a dog park where they are judged by the content of their bone,and not the color of their spots.

NO,but really dude thats crazy. POST YOUR DREAMS if u predict more like this..

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 07:28 PM
link   
No offense, but posting about precog dreams you have of an event AFTER the event happens is just kind of hard to swallow. You know?

So if you have a dream again of some event, post it right away. Describe every detail you remember. DO NOT EDIT IT. Chances are the thread might slip away.

But if the event occurs which closely matches your dream, then there will be a time stamp PROVING your dream was precog, I mean, that is if it matches the event close enough.

Then bump your thread by replying to it, and create a cross link between your precog dream thread and the news event thread. Give your self props, and if it impresses enough people, we may have to burn you at the stake because that would prove you are a witch!!!

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 07:16 PM
link   
I agree completely with the above poster. I mean I could go round saying that I have a dream I was the Pilot that crashed into a building on sept 11. It does make it hardto believe you. Sorry dude.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 02:11 AM
link   
Understand that this is the first time Ive had an event that involved someone dying and seeing it from such an intense perspective, wasnt really interested in recording random moments of my own life.

Next time a dream like that happens ill post it up right away

top topics

join