It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man Takes School Board Hostage...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 12:52 AM
link   
This is a video of a man taking a school board hostage. His reasoning was that they fired his wife.

Warning: It gets rough near the end.

A gunman calmly walked to a podium, spray painted a red "V'' with a circle around it on a wall and opened fire at school board members Tuesday, sending people scrambling and diving for cover. A security guard soon ran in, shot and wounded the man who then killed himself, police said.

Despite several shots being fired in a small room, no one else was hit.

Source

One of the most chilling videos I've seen in quite some time...

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 12:54 AM
link   
And yet another thread on this!! Use the freeeakin search function.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 01:19 AM
link   
reply to post by SeventhSeal

That is truly sad. You could see in his stance and rambling that he had intent to kill from the get go. I wonder if the guy he shot survived? And if the gunman survived?

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 01:24 AM
link   
reply to post by SeventhSeal

i know this is real but for some reason it feels fake to me the woman hitting him in the head then getting up and walking away very very strange. The painted v on the wall all of it seems staged except the one guy pleading for his life. the people sitting and not running for the doors it just seemed very strange i know you cant predict how people are going to act in that situation but it was like watching a bad movie with bad actors except it was real. The guy shooting didn't know his lines he shot point blank and missed you didn't see the guard you cant make out what they are saying in the first min or so. I guess tv has warped my sense of reality. Its like a bad case of mk ultra where his trigger line was never said or was said before they started filming and why film then not before when he is painting the wall.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 04:50 AM
link   
When the guy started pleading for his life i just knew he was going to open fire..He looked confused and was rambleing and i had a feeling he was going to take his own life..sad very sad for all involved..I hope the man he shot survived..

new topics

top topics

join