It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TSA embraces new medical notification cards

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 11:20 PM
link   

TSA embraces new medical notification cards

www.msnbc.msn.com

The wording on the front of the new TSA notification card says: “I have the following health condition, disability or medical device that may affect my screening” with a box marked “optional” for travelers to write in. Below that, the card reads, “I understand that presenting this card does not exempt me from screening.”

'Great first step'
“Wow! I love those cards,” said Kate Hanni of the airline consumer organization FlyersRights.org. “We receive complaints every day from folks with all types of disabilities who felt completely disregarded and/or violated during their
(visit the link for the full news article)

MOD NOTE: Breaking News posts MUST use the same headline as the linked article
edit on 14-12-2010 by burdman30ott6 because: matched linked article headline

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 11:20 PM
link   
Reading the article was like reading a sales pitch(norm for MSN). Complete with an Official Goverment Issued TSA card that say's "I'll give up my rights" at the bottom in fine print. Maybe I'm reading to much into this IDK but that's the vibe I got from the very skewed article. More conditioning to sign our rights away, just gets more ridiculous by the day. I wonder when they'll start issuing the combo drivers lisc./TSA card for everyone, two birds one stone. Scan your ID card and into the scanner you go.

www.msnbc.msn.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 11:27 PM
link   
Wo ist deine papieren?

Where have I heard all this before?

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 11:34 PM
link   
This just gets more weird by the day.
Okay, are we taking bets on how long until we are told that with the trusty national ID card we wont have to be groped.. so we better get them asap??

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 03:38 AM
link   
Hmm.. Looks like they starting to sort.. Makes it easier for when they remove the elderly, disabled and undesirables from the state... All Heil the New Totalitarian States of Amerika ...

top topics

join