It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Presidents Address to the Nation

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2003 @ 04:05 PM
link   
I would like to know what he "really" said only backwards.

www.reversespeech.com...

posted on Mar, 18 2003 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Hey, Karl, just curious, what continent do you tarnish with your presence? Just curious, as you seem to take little interest in the threat held against my family and friends and are more interested in the safety of a dangerous international thug, I doubt you're near any likely targets for passenger jets or chemical agents. As far as I can figure, you might even have been innoculated for things like anthrax and smallpox. It could happen, after all, if I were to have the smallpox weapon, I'd want to be innoculated. You know, in case I dropped a vial, or something.

posted on Mar, 18 2003 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thomas Crowne
Hey, Karl, just curious, what continent do you tarnish with your presence? Just curious, as you seem to take little interest in the threat held against my family and friends and are more interested in the safety of a dangerous international thug, I doubt you're near any likely targets for passenger jets or chemical agents. As far as I can figure, you might even have been innoculated for things like anthrax and smallpox. It could happen, after all, if I were to have the smallpox weapon, I'd want to be innoculated. You know, in case I dropped a vial, or something.

Your family is being threatened ??? by whom ??

posted on Mar, 18 2003 @ 08:09 PM
link   
I guess there's been a news blackout in your nation for several years, now, huh?

Sorry, if you want a summary of what has been going on outside of Germany, please read older threads at this site. I along with other people have done a good job of chronicling the facts and events.

posted on Mar, 18 2003 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thomas Crowne
I guess there's been a news blackout in your nation for several years, now, huh?

is the "Crowne" family a family of american billionaires faring their lives aboard a fantastic yacht in the southern pacific ? If, it might be that, if they have been menaced by an old hag, i can understand hasnt come to my attention.

posted on Mar, 18 2003 @ 08:20 PM
link   
What's the matter, did some American GI take your girlfriend because you hadn't the testicles or fortitude to keep her. I understand, I saw it happen alot. As a matter of fact, I'm guilty of doing that myself. Where in Germany do you live? I might have known some of your family.

Don't worry, whatever little money deals your government has made with Saddam that you guys are so worried about will be able to be made with some other enemies of America. That way you'll be able to make money and stick your finger in our eye again.

[Edited on 19-3-2003 by Thomas Crowne]

posted on Mar, 25 2003 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Hey Karl, your jealousy of Americans is showing.

posted on Mar, 26 2003 @ 01:48 AM
link   

[Edited on 26-3-2003 by banned]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join