It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does Lawrence Livermore Nuclear Lab have an underground system?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2004 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by titian

Originally posted by Skadi_the_Evil_Elf
What the hell you gonna do with a monster size laser?

It's Friday, so at the risk of getting chastized:

Who cares, it's a fricking lazzer!

[edit on 7/9/2004 by titian]

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!

Doctor Evil works for Sandia too, eh?

That reminds me. True story. My ex boyfriends father who worked there was a transvestite. NO FRIGGIN JOKE. By day, when he went to work, he appeared to be a normal, scrawny, middle aged balding man. By night, the wig, fake boobs, granny skirt, and orange lipstick went on. Freaked me out one night, me and my ex were stoned and were at his house chowing down on some food, and his father comes in, the first time Ive seen him....wearing a pink bathrobe, orange toenail polish, a brown behive wig, and lipstick. He introduced himself, and then asked me about my time in the military, how he worked alot with laser type tracking systems, ect. I didnt pay attention to half of what he said, my mind is like "there is a friggin 50 year old man in a pink robe and lipstick talking about lasers with me, is it the drugs, am I really seeing this #, am I losing my mind?

Makes you wonder what else they are experiementing with out at that lab.

posted on Jul, 11 2004 @ 02:27 AM
link   
Skadi, im going to sleep safer at night knowing what on the defensive front lines

posted on Jul, 15 2004 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Im surprised they dont have a lobby yet: Balding Middle Age Transvestites for a Secure America.

After seeing him, though, I wonder just how good lasers are for ones brain!

XL5

posted on Jul, 15 2004 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Maybe they used mercury as mirrors and didn't have proper ventilation for the vapours.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join