It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Wikileaks Documentary -- Full Version

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 07:53 PM
link   
From what I can tell, this is RECENT.

It's got Assange with his new image, but he's not in a jail cell, so it's not that recent.

I still think something is WAY too fishy with them, and it's getting WAY too much press, but let me add to it. lol

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Jeanius

First off, S & F for posting this remarkable video.

As for the film itself, it was obviously produced shortly before his having surrendered himself to the U.K. police. It seems to present a fairly objective view of WL's history. I was somewhat bothered by the fact that the filmmaker (presumably WL) seemed to underscore the "leaked" Assange email conversation with it's seemingly ominous last line. Personally I took it to be one friend warning another that there was some dissention in the ranks and that it was included in the film by one or the other of the two parties to the conversation.

Is there something "fishy" about all this? Perhaps so, but it is also possibly our perception of events that is triggering our olfactory sensors. Everything we have seen of Julian Assange since he emerged as the "face" of WL has been a carefully controlled image of a brilliant, witty, idealistic young man with an idea for how to change the world and the means to accomplish his goals. My personal belief is that Assange himself is planning at least 3 moves ahead like a chess master.

Too much press? If my theory is correct we are dealing with a media master. A publisher of note at the spearhead of the new information technology. In fact it almost seems that as the frequency and ferocity of the mainstream media attacks against Assange and/or WL increases, the more credibility migrates toward internet sources away from traditional news sources. Credibility is the absolute international reserve currency of the media, thus the "balance of trade" in information is swinging toward the internet

But thats for another thread.....LOL Again, thanks for posting!

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Jeanius

UFO spotted on documentary - at 43:40

Near that big phallic symbol to the right - what is that? Eh?

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by ThinkingCap

Thats venus

Thanks for the documentary, quite moving!

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Clairaudience

That's Venus? I thought swamp gas only dissipated like that. It was there for a second, and then gone. Pretty weird for Venus.

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Jeanius

Yes it is recent. I posted the same link 3 hours before you. It was released as of 12-9-10 I believe. It is well worth a watch.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

join