It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why do finds of ancient evidence get buried totally while ridiculously impossible histories get play

page: 12
<< 9  10  11   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 03:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Byrd

Originally posted by Smell The Roses

Originally posted by LadyGreenEyes
reply to post by Danbones

Got a "page not found on the link - anyone have a newer one?

Yeah that sucks, there is a massive suppression of info going on lately. I'm guessing this is another victim that either got shut down, threatened, or simply moved the site due to said issues.

It's a "victim who forgot to renew his domain name or abandoned his site" thing. You can still find a lot of these pages in information caches or in the Wayback Machine (www.archive.org...) if you know how to use their search function.

Sounds like a good place to search, then. Seems a lot of things vanish these days. Thanks for the info!

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 03:29 AM
link   

Yeah that sucks, there is a massive suppression of info going on lately. I'm guessing this is another victim that either got shut down, threatened, or simply moved the site due to said issues.

You have to wonder sometimes.....

What I really want to know is the reason that much of the information is suppressed. Isn't just this sort, either. Lots of topics seem to be ignored.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 03:33 AM
link   

Its easier to keep people dumbed down this way, I don't mean illumanti or any of that stuff. just simply a government that would rather have dumb citizens than ones that can think for themselves..

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 11:46 AM
link   

You have to wonder sometimes.....

What I really want to know is the reason that much of the information is suppressed. Isn't just this sort, either. Lots of topics seem to be ignored.

I think its because it shatters their belief system, and instead of rebuilding it, they will deny it, and hide from it. People have a hard enough time accepting that the Moors civilized the inhabitants of North West Asia (Europe).

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11   >>

join