It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do you notice synchronicity in people's conversations?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 02:03 PM
link   
dont forget about the badgers

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Imagine it this way, hypothetically - What if there was a computer system that could to a certain extent, read our basic thoughts. For example, a highly sensitive system that could read brain impulses, and tie them to language. After a while, the system sends out various impulses, perhaps linking to microscopic implants. After a while, the system creates an entire "lanugage" for people, their thoughts, actions, patterns become standardised within the system. If an individual is connected to the system, however, that is imaginitive or intelligent/aware enough to be a step ahead of it, then the individual could quite possibly experience his or her "thoughts" being reflected by other individuals, as he/she is "out of phase" with the group mind/gestalt system. When an individual is totally "free" their mind is released and wanders naturally into random patterns, that cannot be "read" or "conceptualised" by the system. I have seen various pictures in my mind, as if I was being beamed a series of images in my subconscious, every time my emotional state affected a change in my mental state, as if they sytem was trying to "capture" me, put my mind into a corner, and associate my sense of self to the system-definition.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 07:50 PM
link   
reply to post by ItsEvolutionBaby

Often times, when im in a chain of thought, and I arrive at a conclusion, I often glance to see the number 0 - as in a kind of balance, or equilibrium. At different moments, I see different symbols. The most predominant of symbols has recently been the letter X. A while ago, I also used to see a lot of numbers like 52, 11, 33, and 17. Also numbers like 121, 323, 252. etc.

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by ypperst

Me and my friends have been doing this a year now..
We take our words of each others mouths. Its now not that rare anymore, and we are just laughing now.

But its not only my friends. I'm glad to see that we aren't the only ones.

huh. My roommate and i have had the same occurances. We have odd concidences as well, like more than you would imagine. We both came out of the womb dead, both spent four days in an incubator, both had the same family problems, both have the same dishes and cups, both by the same orange juice (i just thought that one was funny), his dog is literally a spitting image of my dog, except he is an Irish Wolfhound so he is ten times bigger.. i could go on and on. Its strange.

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by ka119 like more than you would imagine.

You would be hard pressed to follow through on that

Our entire existence is a cycle of repetition and patterns, spread across billions and trillions of different systems (everything from the circulatory system to the solar system,etc). its all synchronicity.. Getting caught up in specific patterns will not allow you to see the beauty of it all happening at once.

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by sinohptik

I understand, I just thought it was odd that we would meet in Highschool and become best friends and figure all that stuff out. I think its interesting how life works. There is more in common which leads to an interesting story that i will post in a thread here in a few minutes (I have to reach my twenty posts first..)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join