It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Glenn Beck Channels Alex Jones: Economic Crisis, Food Riots & Martial Law Coming

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 03:34 PM
link   
FYI it is 100% confirmed from high level sources at Fox News that Glenn Beck has a team of people listening to the Alex Jones show and monitoring the information they cover.

I can't trust Beck. I think he has ulterior motives. If he was the real deal he would have Alex Jones on his show or at least acknowledge his existence.

www.infowars.com...
edit on 10-12-2010 by ericsnow because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by ericsnow

I think ole beck thinks he knows what is happening, but he is not quite totally aware yet, he is getting there, just give him a little more time. maybe he is spying on alex jones for deeper information, maybe just maybe he will get that added push he needs to get that deeper knowledge he is missing for the true meaning of what he is trying to express to americans

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 03:55 PM
link   
I agree, I've noticed the eerily close similarities now that Beck is putting forth on his show. It's practically identical to AJ's. The leaders are scared to death of the awakening so I think Glenn Beck's sudden "Patriotic" attitude he's undergone is a way for him to take the truth and spread to the rest of the sheep that are still asleep and put their own spin on it before we get to them. They're giving the audience half truths while keeping them still stuck in the system which only furthers their slumber and only worsens their condition from being woke up because now they've been taken in whole other direction when before they were just a zombie existed with what they were originally programmed with. We have the Red Pill and the Blue Pill, well they're trying to create a hybrid false paradigm with the new Red Pill mixed with the Blue Pill which would be a Purple Pill. A totally false world now that people think they have woke up from but really they're just still asleep kinda like a dream within a dream.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 04:15 PM
link   
uh DUH!!

This shill has to drum up business for that cash for gold company he's got going on.

Come on, connect the dots people...

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 04:18 PM
link   
wow now theres a purple pill? I still decide if I wanted to take the red or blue,

I think beck is in on the game.he says some silly stuff sometimes,I dont watch his show but see clips on you tube.he, like alex jones just make me suspect that they are not totally telling the whole truth.I also have my suspicions on jesse the governer,with his slickly produced and almost corny conspiricy programme.having said that though,theres definately something going down,were living in interesting times,but I dont know who to trust yet.

does not having a pic along side my post with my name on diminish my credibilty as a poster here?,or maybe its just my theories that do that,hah.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Everyone here wants to bash beck for ripping off Alex Jones.......but its very very clear to see that none of you have ever listened to Beck......

Hes been saying this sort of thing for YEARS talking about a "perfect storm" with the economy, the dollar, global downturn, etc etc.........

This is nothing new, ive listened to him since 01, hes been saying it since then.....

You guys are late to the game

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Same poster from JREF?

JREF Forums

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Here is a thought: What if they are both coming to the same conclusions, from different sources? There are a lot of sources out on the net, and through the different information places, so what if they are coming to the same conclusion, and double checking the information to ensure that they are getting out the correct information? Does it matter, who gives out the information, as long as it is correct and people are informed? Many of what Glenn has been stating, is coming from what the government puts out and with a bit of common sense, you can see where it is going to go. The food shortage is nothing new, Beck has been stating that such is coming, from the different regulations, laws and where the food is actually flowing. The best case example, was during the entire global warming issue, he saw where using the very food we are needing to feed live stock and feed ourselves, are being changed to create fuel. This would cause not only a shortage but higher prices in the food at the supermarkets. So that is correct, and if you have seen some of the current bills, treaties, and proposals, well the arms control is one that is not hard to believe, along with the question of what will we do, when the banking system collapses or the dollar becomes so devalued, that people can not afford say a gallon of milk for their home? Hunger and fear are 2 of the worse case scenarios for a modern country, and things are not appearing to get better. The federal government is not taking a pay cut, but everyone else who is on say, social security, are not getting a cost of living increase, and the way they determine if someone is poor, well guess what, if you can afford everything, but fuel and food, then you are not poor, but will go broke to pay for fuel and food. Glenn has a good track record of being right the majority of the time, often telling people about things that will come to pass usually a good year in advance. And he spells it out to everyone. Consider this, what all is the new ‘smoking’ issue of the modern day and what will be the end result of such? And it can be seen even today, with the different policies, new laws, and regulations, that in several years, the United States is going to be in a far worse situation. If they are confirming and stating the same thing, then perhaps it should be that we sit up and pay attention.

new topics

top topics

join