It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Winn Dixie Giving $10 Food Bribes to Inject Dangerous Flu Vaccine

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 09:59 AM
link   

LOL, Winn Dixie is giving people $10 to get the very dangerous flu shot that has been combined with the swine flu vaccine this year! Thank you everybody on facebook for sharing the information about these very dangerous and unneeded vaccines. Tell all your friends to go to www.vactruth.com before they get ANY vaccines! Many of these vaccines contain mercury, aluminum, squalene and other dangerous additives.

I've heard some doctors state that they have NEVER found a case of cancer in an un-vaccinated person! I believe that vaccines are one of the main components of the new world Eugenics plan of depopulation and making people come down with diseases that Big Pharma makes money from. Most vaccines are now even made in China and the Chinese can't even make children's toys without putting deadly poison in them!

Keep waking up people about the dangers of Vaccines! Go get 5,000 friends on facebook and send them to articles on ATS about these deadly vaccines. Help us spread the word!

I also wanted to tell those interested that I give out two free books on natural cures on this page. I hope you enjoy them both and share with others.
www.project.nsearch.com...

new topics

join