It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Profanity, Anger Spill Over in House Democratic Caucus Meeting

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 04:32 AM
link   

Profanity, Anger Spill Over in House Democratic Caucus Meeting

www.rollcall.com

One unidentified lawmaker went so far as to mutter “f--- the president” while Rep. Shelley Berkley was defending the package the president negotiated with Republicans. Berkley confirmed the incident, although she declined to name the specific lawmaker
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
biggovernment.com

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 04:32 AM
link   
How are we going to straighten things out as a country if those who are supposedly leading us out of this morass are hung up in a rather nasty way on a simple matter of extending tax breaks . . . and this after the trillions that went a swirling down the bowl in the bailout fiasco.

It also makes us somewhat of a laughing stock world-wide, in my opinion.

www.rollcall.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 05:07 AM
link   
The Democrats are being stupid here, I think that it's important to get these passed.

The political reason is, it just shows that the Republicans only care about the rich and don't actually care about fiscal responsibility. These tax cuts just add to the deficit and they won't create jobs, but in order to get anything else done it's important that they pass.

I think that the Democrats cannot follow in the GOP's footsteps of being the party of No, I don't think that politically it would be the right thing for them to do. They need to compromise with the GOP and get their agenda passed along with some things that the right wants.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 05:10 AM
link   
reply to post by GoalPoster

It must be hard..
All the $trillions gone to bail out their bank buddies doesn't leave much room to move..
They now need taxes to pay for the deficit but it's a tough sell when the people are wakening to what has transpired...

It's time to bring the whole corrupt system down...
Default on the loans and start afresh..Hell, we didn't sign the cheques..
Let those that did sort out the mess..

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 07:59 AM
link   
I think its time for a brawl just let everyone go at it. Works for other countries.

top topics

join