It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If Aliens are Christian then would they not abduct Muslims?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 11:47 AM
link   
reply to post by 30thjan1933

According to the Ancient Astronaut Theory, ancient people's mistook ETs for gods, which sprouted religion all over the world that most even practice today. If this is true (as I believe it to be) then there is no God, or other gods.

With this being said, it would make absolutely no sense to say that ETs are Christian. Even if the Ancient Astronaut theory weren't true, the thought that gods exists is a childish idea, and ETs would certainly be smart enough to see that.

Back to your question. The fact that few Muslims have been abducted is a mere coincidence. I don't believe that ETs are racist, or would single out a single religion to look past.

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by 30thjan1933
As Christians believe that ogd created everything then we can suppose that they created Aleins to and that Aliens would then be Christian or a fair portion of them.

- The aliens wouldnt be Christian because they haven't been evangelized yet.
- Perhaps the aliens abduct more Christians better because they taste better!
- Muslims would just write off abductions to JINNS or something like that.
- Evangelical christians write off abductions to demons.

Check with the Hindus. Their religion includes aliens.
Their 'gods' flew around in ships and had dog fights.
Maybe the aliens are all hindu.

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by nicolee123nd
reply to post by 30thjan1933

According to the Ancient Astronaut Theory, ancient people's mistook ETs for gods, which sprouted religion all over the world that most even practice today. If this is true (as I believe it to be) then there is no God, or other gods.

With this being said, it would make absolutely no sense to say that ETs are Christian. Even if the Ancient Astronaut theory weren't true, the thought that gods exists is a childish idea, and ETs would certainly be smart enough to see that.

Back to your question. The fact that few Muslims have been abducted is a mere coincidence. I don't believe that ETs are racist, or would single out a single religion to look past.

Well, in a WAY, there woould be a God or gods, as the characters that caused the religions would indeed have existed. And in a way, that would even be "better" in many aspects as the religious people would indeed "have" their actual gods, and, if they were to return, they could even tell what is true and what is not in the scriptures.

Much better than some allseeing angry entity that throws a thunderbolt at you just for questioning it.

And in regards of ET's and whether they can be Christian or not. Sure, they can be Christian. In fact, it even seems quite likely, when considering that the whole story about Jesus from the beginning to the end, sounds like Alien intervention. That means, that he was "put" on Earth, to preach, on purpose.

Still, it is apparent that the actual teachings of Jesus is so twisted and abused that he would have cried if he would see how some people is "following" his teachings. Following them as an exscuse for hate.

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Hello,

I don't usually post here in ats, but, being a Muslim, I will try to sum our view on this subject:

1- God says in Quran 16-8; "And horses and mules and asses (hath He created) that ye may ride them, and for ornament. And He createth that which ye know not". This basically sums up the whole Muslim belief in this matter, we Muslims are disclosure proof

2- Why does one have to bind other worldly creatures to our rules? our belief systems were tailor-made for us and no body else.

Plus, The answer to your question is simple really, just try to imagine this; you travel to another planet where the day equals 15 earthy hours, will you be able to use your watch there? of-course not.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69
Would Aliens be considered infidels?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/571e7781896f.jpg[/atsimg]

probably not if they converted.

Honestly, can you imagine it? Not just the trauma of being abducted and examined by aliens, but to actually be asked if we would like a copy of the Watchtower, or if we've heard 'The Good News'?

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 09:59 AM
link   
I don't know why love, sharing, respect, and dignity in the name of the devine God creator can't be a universal show of worship and gratitude. I like what the muslim guy said about the watch being useless on another planet, but that is a mecanical device used to measure time, not an idea to live by in PEACE and LOVE in EQUALITY.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join