It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wikileak's Cartooon...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 09:07 AM
link   
About says it all for the lockstep mentality of liberals......

Monday, December 06, 2010
What does the Average American think about Wikileaks Exposing Intimate Government Secrets?

globalrumblings.blogspot.com...

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 09:10 AM
link   
reply to post by fredcall

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/1e7426dca11f.png[/atsimg]

edit on 9/12/10 by TedHodgson because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 09:11 AM
link   

s+f haha excellent point, yes, embed the pic.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by TedHodgson

do you want me to send you the embedded image code?

If you want to post it here for everyone to see, I have no problem with that. Might be interesting. I don't even know why you are asking my permission. Just post it.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Ive posted it above, it wouldnt be right to undermine you thread, afterall it is yours

S&F btw, Made me chuckle

edit on 9/12/10 by TedHodgson because: fluffy cats

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 09:17 AM
link   
I guess this cartoon constitutes yet another Wikileak's subject matter. I dun'no anymore. Seems anything can be attributed to Wikileaks anymore. People in the comments section mention Wikileaks. Anyway, here's another Wikileaks' cartoon??

www.guardian.co.uk...

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Oh, hell. The cartoon carnival goes on forever....

www.cartoonstock.com...

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by TedHodgson

Ive posted it above, it wouldnt be right to undermine you thread, afterall it is yours

Undermine a thread of mine here on ATS? Now, if you could only draw a cartoon to that caption that would be about the funniest cartoon I'm sure I'll see all day....if not all week.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 09:24 AM
link   
This is not a cartoon...but good for a chuckle all the same...

What's next for WikiLeaks' Julian Assange: 7 theories
mobile.theweek.com...

I vote this the funniest of the seven theories...

Assange becomes an "albino Rev. Martin Luther King, Jr."... or Solzhenitsyn... or Spartacus
Being jailed in Britain on "trumped up" Swedish sex charges is the best thing that could have happened to Assange, says Jack Shafer in Slate. It "changes the 'conversation.'" Overnight he has gone from being a menace to a martyr, "an albino Rev. Martin Luther King Jr., writing his letter from jail," or a "pint-sized Solzhenitsyn, fighting for freedom from the gulag." And as the leaks continue, the jailed Assange will "become like Spartacus," more inspirational than controversial.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 09:27 AM
link   
If Wikileaks has accomplished anything, it's to have made the New York Times a little humorous once again. Remember back when the Times was famous for good cartoons?

December 7, 2010, 9:00 pm
Is Julian Assange Helping the Neocons?

opinionator.blogs.nytimes.com...

And calculate we must. Assange will presumably get Time magazine’s Person of the Year nod, and Time will no doubt remind us that the award recognizes impact, not virtue; Hitler and Stalin are past winners. It will be left for us to decide whether to file Assange under good or evil. Let’s get started.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Who says there's nothing left to read about Wikileaks? Only those who don't want a laugh say that. Sourpusses~

WikiLeaks: 6 quirky revelations you may have missed
In a week crowded with bombshell disclosures from leaked diplomatic cables, some of the most diverting stories flew under the wire
mobile.theweek.com...

1. U.S. unamused by "anti-American" Canadian TV series

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Pardon my manners. I haven't said G'morning, yet.

G'morning, Patriots. Put on them headphones. Dial up the Police and 'Every Breath You Take," and read this editorial from the Chicago Tribune.

Or, as Al Capone once famously said, "A smile will get you anything. A smile and a gun will get you everything."

Why is Assange still alive?
October 29, 2010I'd like to ask a simple question: Why isn't Julian Assange dead?
articles.chicagotribune.com...

new topics

top topics

active topics

join