It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Assange, Wikileaks and what the government want to do

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Well this is my thoughts on what is happening with wikileaks and what they, The Government want to do.

And i'd like any other thoughts about what i'v said, I have to add i have not done any research on it or payed much attention to it whatsoever all i know is it's all over the news and it seems to be an extreme "witch hunt" for lack of a better wording? A (Wiki-hunt) maybe that will become the 21st century term for a witch hunt, hopefully lol, i'll have pwned rights to that term

What seems to be happening is the media are going for this guy Assange whole heartedly for reasons that seem obvious, As i'v heard on radio and whatever else is that he has released lots of info on the U.S places of national security that could be used by terrorists for attacks on the U.S. Now this is probably true and now it seems that as he has been giving the public more info on their country's government that is a "no no" as it's on the web and anyone from any country could look at it, But as i have been writing this thread i looked on "WIKIPEDIA" and seen all the important World info he has released and even my dog knows that it is important for the growth of us as a race, Because what we don't know about we don't care about but what we know about that is wrong we can start doing something about to better us and make people more civilised. To programme us so to say

Here is a few examples of the good work he has done and prestigious awards his organisation has won from the commonly known well of truth "WIKIPEDIA" - Note the capitals!!!!!

WikiLeaks has won a number of awards, including the 2008 Economist magazine New Media Award.[6] In June 2009, WikiLeaks and Julian Assange won Amnesty International's UK Media Award (in the category "New Media") for the 2008 publication of "Kenya: The Cry of Blood – Extra Judicial Killings and Disappearances",[7] a report by the Kenya National Commission on Human Rights about police killings in Kenya.[8] In May 2010, the New York Daily News listed WikiLeaks first in a ranking of "websites that could totally change the news"

In April 2010, WikiLeaks posted video from a 2007 incident in which Iraqi civilians and journalists were killed by U.S. forces, on a website called Collateral Murder. In July of the same year, WikiLeaks released Afghan War Diary, a compilation of more than 76,900 documents about the War in Afghanistan not previously available for public review.[10] In October, the group released a package of almost 400,000 documents called the Iraq War Logs in coordination with major commercial media organisations. In November 2010, WikiLeaks began releasing U.S. State department diplomatic cables.

Now it seems he is doing a good turn for the human race and he probably is in the long run but i think the U.S government want to bring wikipedia down a peg or twelve.

If you were to ask one of the sheeple what wikipedia is the answer surely will be "oh thats the WIKIPEDIA thing that lets us all know whats really going on huh?"

You see the confusion? Wikipedia is NOT wikileaks and they have no association as said on the wikipedia site, Go and check!

So as wikipedia is on the news alot releasing these notoriously hurtful secrets about the secret keepers they as a site are getting more notoriety off the back of "WIKIPEDIA" The well of 100% truth, with the name WIKI-pedia. Then the sheeple will associate WIKI-leaks with the fountain of knowledge and truth WIKI-pedia.

So the name wiki keeps all the importand stuff logged in their brains that they hear. I think its like a "hook" in music, The repeating pattern of notes that sticks in your head coz it resonates with you.
Well "WIKI" seems to be a kind of "hook" so to speak?

So basically the government have to destroy all credibility of this guy and wikipedia and more than likely something will be passed that makes them have to change their name to something with less of a "hook" and then the "sheeples little furry ears wont prick up" when they hear the word "WIKI-pedia" in any sentence!!

Well as i said at the start i really dont know anything about wikileaks even though i come on ATS im interested in UFO'S and such and i do not work for Mr Assange either.
These are just some of my passing thoughts on the whole Wikileaks explosion that's happening at the moment and i'd like any comments about these thoughts, And flags too

So iv been typing this for like 40-50mins now so i gotta go and leak my wick

Peace

edit on 8-12-2010 by watsgoingon? because: i added a word that i had to remove at the end as it made no sense

edit on 8-12-2010 by watsgoingon? because: addition

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 09:54 PM
link   
You should call this thread wikihunt as from the 16th century,thats all thats going on !

join