It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[RINGS] Is Anybody Getting Anywhere?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2004 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Ok, I thought I would post what Iv'e been trying to do as I seriously am out of options and would like to know if any of you guys/girls have gotten anywhere? Because i have been enjoying this until recently.

Concerning "ffoaruyoiknsaaltnkoawttoe" and the last ring, I have looked (and made) up a number of things to no avail (not to say that i know anything). From different types of encryption i have looked at it could be some sort of block cipher, but i know nothing in that field. I tried a LARGE anagram word generator but there were Millions of results without a word to help specify the search.

And about the other (Re-hidden) ring:
do we have anything new about it?
do the old clues still hold some relevance?
do they come after this whole "the last is near" set of clues?
can both rings be found right now?
and am i just a blithering, bored idiot wasting his time?

Too many questions for my exhausted mind, not enough motovation to succeed anymore, bah...
hopefully someone else can find the rings soon and put me out of my misery

BTW anyone else want to share?

[edit on 3-7-2004 by Nosferatu Zodd]

posted on Jul, 3 2004 @ 02:24 PM
link   
I found this thread, can't remeber how I got there but thought this was weird. Could this possibly be part of the game?

It had the science & technology forum at the top but when I looked at all the threads in that forum this one doesn't show.

DO the oldest threads get purged into neverland and I found one? I don't know just take a look.

Toltec
----

posted on 26-10-2002 at 02:43 PM
The Experiments of Anubis

The Experiments of Anubis
Read carefully and know what is known of Man. This of a capacity which is rarely seen. Anubis was a Pharaoh who was a son of Osiris. Like Osiris he was a prophet and like all prophets in his age he faced a problem. Death would not come for one thousand years, but in that time his body would decay. To such a degree that by the time his death was certain, what was left of his body was bone and brain.

Anubis so hated this condition that he authorized several hundred experiments to Acertain a way. That would override the condition fate awaited him. What is then presented is one of the experiments.

There are those who say that the Roseta stone was discovered long before it was actually made public. And that this experiment was translated and attempted. The resultant effect was called the black plague. This because the society which interpreted the results mistook what had happened. And did away with the one animal which protected there kind against the mentioned malady. Should this experiment be repeated I would ask that it be followed from beginning to end
exactly as described. As I understand it any deviation from what is prescribed could result is issues to horrible to mention.

Experiment number 103: You are to first travel to every city in the province and collect 500 male and 500 female cats. The approximate age of each cat should be between 3 and 5 years old. Each cat should be tagged in relation to what city they originate from (this is very important). You next build a structure in which no light or sound from outside is apparent inside. Great care must be taken to issuer this as well the land, the building is built upon. Must not shake or must there no be any other indication that there exist anything alive outside the structure. Each cat must be relived of its ability to reproduce. And in each case it must be guaranteed beyond any shadow of doubt that for them to reproduce is impossible.

The cats are then to be placed in cages which are designed so that a male and female can have access to each other sexually. But as well have the ability to have the freedom to not have contact (this so they do not fight when the male is ready but the female is not). Every day they must be fed and there cages kept clean at regular intervals. By a person who will dedicate himself for the lifetime of the cats to maintain them.

The results as well as the conclusion of this experiment was apparent after 5 years.
One day when the person assigned to feeding the cats and cleaning the cages had entered that chamber, in which they were in. He found that the animals were very aggressive towards him. In the completion of his task he found that in one of the cages, a male cat had disappeared. In his place were two male kittens each healthy and capable of reproduction. Very special care had bee taken into guaranteeing that non of these cats could reproduce. As a result the conclusion that was drawn that Mitosis could occur at the muticellular level. In essence one of the cats had effectively divided this into two younger versions of itself.

Each cat was then returned to the location it had been originally located. The two were as well retuned to the location the parent was found. Those who conducted this experiment noted that the two kittens in question had the survival skills of an adult cat. This implying that the knowledge of the adult of which they originated, had biologically been passed to its progeny. It was decided that under condition in which survival of the species as apparent. A muticellular life form could in fact divide into two younger versions of itself capable of reproduction.

It is in fact true that other legends exist which support what is above. What is probably at present the rarest event in human history can in fact happen. This that a human at the time of death, rather than dies. Divides into two much younger versions of itself. Ever wondered as to the origins of Romulus and Remus and as to why the Romans felt so secure in relation to how they dealt with Jesus?

The General
Symptom of the Universe
posted on 30-10-2002 at 07:40 PM
1. I can't believe anyone would post something so stupid.
2. If I catch you trying to abduct my cat I'll shoot you dead.

The General
Symptom of the Universe
posted on 30-10-2002 at 07:50 PM
sorry i don't mean to be rude. actually, keep 'em coming. if it weren't for these far out posts i wouldn't love this site so much!

Toltec
----
posted on 30-10-2002 at 08:19 PM
Appology accepted, its a legend I was taught when I was very young. The story is very old (as far as I know). And it was presented to me as true (Much in the same way as the stories of the Bible are presented as true). I happen to have a cat and love him very much. To be honest I am not the one who has any question as to the results.

posted on Jul, 3 2004 @ 02:31 PM
link   
I have been working on the current clue for two days straight! Came up with many posiblities but nothing that makes sense. I think we are making this clue to hard maybe?

posted on Jul, 3 2004 @ 02:38 PM
link   
ffoaruyoiknsaaltnkoawttoe and . . . . . . in the Above Top Secret website discussion forum The Hunt. Other topics include freemasons, illuminati, aliens, ufo's, secret societies, politics, current events, and the war on terrorism among others."> I think have somethins to do with one another.

I tookthe letters from ffoaruyoiknsaaltnkoawttoe that words started with in . . . . . . in the Above Top Secret website discussion forum The Hunt. Other topics include freemasons, illuminati, aliens, ufo's, secret societies, politics, current events, and the war on terrorism among others.">, I used both sets and tried them as a web adress, and tried both sets at 0. I also tried both sets in the anagram...... can't seem to find the key.

posted on Jul, 3 2004 @ 07:53 PM
link   
well first and foremost i think people arent sharing everything they know which is nothing for me. Seth you need to share things you found you shared nothing first ring yet you found the thread first. second ring you shared nothing but found the ring. TEAMWORK. and i have seen that thread by toltec a while ago. cant remember how . but maybe it is the egyptian prophecy that albert confirmed. remember the post by one.

new topics

top topics

join