It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Julian Assange The Anti-Christ?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 06:36 AM
link   
reply to post by windwaker

Maybe you're the Anti-Christ? I would think the AC would try to deflect the spotlight off of him or herself and what better way than to point out others. Very tricky but I think you're busted AC! Although, by me calling you out as the AC, that marks me as well. Perhaps, in some weird way, we are all AC candidates waiting for one of us to be chosen.

Those not picked would be false profits. Oooooo, spooky!

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 06:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Feltrick
reply to post by windwaker

Maybe you're the Anti-Christ?

I've thought this too myself over the years... I seem to be "teflon"

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 06:43 AM
link   
All I'm saying is that very rarely in human history does one man get to have the whole world "by the balls".

Whether he lives or dies, that poison will be released. It's just a question of how fast.

You all know that it's bad news in his pocket. We all want to know what he knows, but really, we know nothing good will come of it. Just bad.

People will die.

We try to justify our need for this gossip by saying "The world must know the truth!" But really, we just want to see a really big train wreck.

I promise, nothing good will come from the most controversial of the WikiLeaks revelations. Humankind will not change its ways and all of a sudden want to become a species of do-gooders.

People will die. Rights will be lost.

And Assange will be crucified.

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 07:24 AM
link   
This is why people from 4Chan com here.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join