It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dumitru Duduman Warning America

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by freedish

I am familiar with Mr. Duduman (pronounced: Du' da man). He was probably one of the most legit latter day prophets. He was not in it for the money. Rest assured that you can find negative about him on the web, as you can about anyone and anything so don't bombard me with negative web sites about the man.
His prophesies are down to earth and not something amazing and attention getting. I would personally believe him over anyone else I can think of. Just my simple opinion. Worth no more than yours.
Seeashrink

edit on 7-12-2010 by seeashrink because: typo

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 06:18 PM
link   
I do not live in any of those city.....so I'm cool, man, thank you for the info, prophet !

secondline

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by the_0bserver85
I do not live in any of those city.....so I'm cool, man, thank you for the info, prophet !

secondline

doo-doo man...youda man!!!

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 07:23 PM
link   
It is conceivable that bombing a nuclear stockpile with enough explosives could have a dirty bomb type effect. As for these prophecies I take them all with a grain of salt for the future has not yet happened and is therefore not set in stone. Most of the prophecies fail because of the free will of humanity. That is why it is almost impossible to be accurate. However that doesn't mean they are not possibilities as humanity trends in certain directions. Some are more likely then others to happen.

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by hawkiye
It is conceivable that bombing a nuclear stockpile with enough explosives could have a dirty bomb type effect.

Nicaragua and Mexico combined (as mentioned in the "prophecy") do not have the amount of explosives sufficient to bust those bunkers.

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 09:39 PM
link   
I am familiar with the Duduman prophecies. There have been many 'prophets' who have been predicting a final great cataclysm for the poor USA. In fact I received a number of weird visions about a nuclear holocaust destroying CA in 1989.

I think it's an inevitable outcome of the USA's current dominant position, the proliferation of nuclear weapons, and the fact that as a whole the USA has completely rejected the God of their forefathers and now faces judgment.

There is another prophet, Dr. Owuor, who seems to have a pretty good track record at predicting disasters, bloodshed and war, who is on record saying some interesting things about a 2nd Korean war, some 6 months before the current bloodshed.
tenwaiting4jesus.podbean.com...

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 09:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Whereweheaded

Coincidental in what way? I guess I missed that. Please explain..

Xoxoxo

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 09:50 PM
link   
The guys is nut, how come all these destruction prophesies going to happen to US (like there are no other countries in this planet but US)`

Then again.. if GOD really like these towns population why he is going to destroy them..?? town is the problem or the populations..??

I am not worry about the Angle Gabriel destructive forces, I am sure he'll be called TERRORIST first and will be dealt with appropriately there after.

Not even GOD almighty dare to say or do anything nowadays..!

edit on 8-12-2010 by amkia because: edit to add...

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Florida is not a city..., anyway, why tell one person?.....why tell anybody that can't influence anything, surely picking the right person to portray a prophecy is well in the capabilities of someone or thing that already knows the outcome?......right?

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 02:24 PM
link   
We have a regular person here in my area that is "preaching" the same kind of nonsense.
All over every local board and even in the local paper comment section. This person is sincere.. obviously.. just a little mad.
Psychics and prophets are a dime a dozen these days and destroying the US is the issue du jour these days as well. You know, as if every other country on the planet is lily white and blameless.

Our nut.. er.. prophet has been preaching the same nuke stuff in St.Louis ( its the closest major city to us), Las Vegas, and various other places. infiltrating the nuke stockpiles seems to be a common thread with a lot of these guys. Also, the coincidence is they are also of the same generation when we actually had scary bomb drills even in school and in towns to black out and grab your ankles in case the Russians decided to bomb us.

F-E-A-R.. it seems to motivate most "prophets". Its also pretty funny that most "prophets" never hit on the most easy and common desctructive scenarios. IMO its because they are not that well read, well informed, or it wasnt scared into them when they were kids with bomb drills and basement cinder block bunkers dad made.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 10:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Advantage

It's because God never moves without first informing his prophets. This destruction is coming soon enough and even aside from the prophetic, there are plenty of ordinary geo-political events to suggest that the USA is in it's last throes.

I do believe that a few simple measures could completely turn this around, but the destruction of the US has been planned and is being implemented from within. Our own leaders at the highest levels are facilitating it. Globalism, deficit spending, open borders, and the promotion of immorality might give you a clue

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Text Black

All I have to say about this AND I'm not going to preach to those that won't believe anyway.

Whether it is real or not is your perception you have your free will and if you choose to shrug it off you may or may not pay the price that is your decision and your coin toss. But whether religious/spiritual or not you have to view it this way IF you equate The One Creator speaking to his/hers/its prophets about an up coming event that would be no different than any of you getting/hearing about a piece of info that was not meant for everyone and jumpi9ng on this board and spreading it around. People out side this forum would hear or see this and say "OH BOY put your tin foil hat on here comes the crazies" I don't care either way this type of stuff interests me but some of YOU would be very offended and some of you have been by your posts. But your point of view is hey I was just trying to get you in the Loop. So why would it be so different just because it could be Angels Prophets or God. Believe it or not this is the way it works no matter where you are from that is how info is spread.

AND for those making the comments about "OH WOW I'M SCARED Nicaragua or Cuba or Mexico. The point is not are they powerful enough to strike with any seriousness (as in the Taliban who is combating us hardcore and before becoming a serious threat came up throwing rocks at their enemies) just because a contry does not have POWER does not mean that their objective can not be accomplished. Hence the staement "The Bigger They Are The Harder They Fall"

ADD to that what makes any of you think for a second that a supposed message from an Angel would not mean that these NO THREAT countries would be bestowed with some kind of power from the divine to rise up and beat the crap out of us. If the Divine wants it done it gets done wether your threatened or not by it the divine always will find a way to accomplish it objective whether your in the way or not...

I'm in different I am a believer but have never met a prophet so it could be fake it could be real but all I ask for fellow humans is before you make your FREE WILL decision be informed first

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by MMPI2
Is this guy's name actually "duduman"?

Like "doo doo man"? Is that how you pronounce it?

That's kind of funny.

HA! Thats my Brothers nick name i called him since we were little: Doo Doo. Now i just call him Dooks.

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 07:06 PM
link   

I didn't read the whole thread so I apologize if someone already said it but, "Three Cities.. New York, Los Angeles and FLORIDA????) Never been to the city of Florida, does it rain a lot there or do you just get fire and brimstone?

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Trublbrwing

I didn't read the whole thread so I apologize if someone already said it but, "Three Cities.. New York, Los Angeles and FLORIDA????) Never been to the city of Florida, does it rain a lot there or do you just get fire and brimstone?

sry i meant to say 'places'

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by SevenThunders
reply to post by Advantage

It's because God never moves without first informing his prophets.

That's a complete bu11sh1t because God moves in mysterious ways. Not along the simplistic lines you are trying to draw.

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 12:53 AM
link   
I found so many holes in this guys story, they say in the end their will be many false prophets. Ill list one thing that's wrong with what he says.

"The angel also told him to warn the church that people glorify people, and the honor that Christ deserves, man"

So all he is saying is that some people worship false idols. No angel needs to spread that word,it was in the bible since it was written.

All this guy did is read the bible and restate it,trying to make america look bad. I'm sure he is loved in russia.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join