It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SDI:Haarp - Project Bluebeam And Sleeping Beauty

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Arbitrageur
"so far there has been no conclusive proof of such a conspiracy" referring to weather control.

That about covers EVERY conspiracy topic on ATS
but there is a wealth of circumstantial evidence. If the secret stuff was public knowledge there would be no secret... and thus no conspiracy to talk about

However the earthquake segment was interesting, but it happened right at the site where the LF waves were made, so it didn't demonstrate any capability to transmit such an effect to any area other than where the array is located.

That is why I said HAARP is NOT messing with earthquakes. Point is as you see... it DOES work. Using resonance and harmonics you could send the waves elsewhere, but the Russian experiment caused serious enough problems that they shelved that line of research as too dangerous. The same thing happened to Tesla when he first discovered it... almost brought down a building and had to destroy his device to stop the effect... so yeah it IS possible... but comes with a price

But I do doubt the claims that HAARP in its current configuration is capable of that. Maybe a more powerful future version will be capable? But it's not powerful enough to control the weather right now.

Well I would look more at the 'Incoherent scatter' effects like the EISCAT installations... and while one little HAARP may not be enough, what about a network around the world? I have lots of them, but I still need to plot them on a globe to see how they line up

Funny thing is one of the side effects of EISCAT research has led to Star Trek like shield research

Every One Speaks about HAARP, but did you know
www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 7-12-2010 by zorgon because: (no reason given)

new topics

<< 1   >>

join