It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wikileaks Loses Swiss Bank account. They're ramping things up

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 01:22 PM
link   
The article says it all but basically just days after losing Paypal money the Swiss have shut their bank account. That's 100,000 euros lost in just a few days. I know they'll get the money back but I'd guess that the banks won't rush.

BBC Wilileaks loses swiss bank account

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Thoriumisbest

Already subject of another thread.

Makes it pretty clear that the Banksters run things does it not?

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by crimvelvet

Not for long we hope.

Every action has a reaction...look what happened to the PayPal blog because they booted Wikileaks from accepting donations with their (parasitic) service. The Hackers of the world must be jumping for joy now they have something truly inspirational to fight for. No more games.

Every time TPTB do something like this they are creating more enemies, more vindictiveness and more reason to RISE UP against them to protect freedom and reveal the truth.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Not at all in fact it is some Nation who funds the Swiss that you can look at as to who is causing this problem for wikileaks.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Hi, I obviously didn't do as good a search for previous threads as I thought. Ho hum. How do you delete a thread?

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 01:43 PM
link   
I guess that when the USA gets a bit cross it can pretty much "persuade" almost any country or organisation to do its bidding. At least they seem to be sticking to pressure which is preferable to some of the other options they might resort to.

I was wondering if the Nobel Prize people would get get involved. They did it with the Chinese dissident and this is on a par. Also if say, Iceland, made Assange an envoy or ambassador would he have diplomatic immunity? Anyone know?

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thoriumisbest
I guess that when the USA gets a bit cross it can pretty much "persuade" almost any country or organisation to do its bidding. At least they seem to be sticking to pressure which is preferable to some of the other options they might resort to.

simple math really, take this money and power and shut up or ......do you really want to know what the OR is

seriously though its amazing what 1 highly motivated person can accomplish add the ABC groups into this and the possibilities are almost endless

its money and power that makes the world turn but its fear that makes that all possible

top topics

join