It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Re: 6 mystical notes that open the 3rd eye (video and mp3 files)

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reply to post by WashingtonGrewHemp

That's weird! As the last note rings out I can feel a crazy vibrating sensation between my eyes.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 07:55 PM
link   
I like this site 'Band Camp', cool find!

Anyway here's mine:

Band Camp

My tuner wouldn't let me go below 435hz though

e|-----------------|-----------------|
B|--------------7-|-----------------|
G|---------7-5---|-----------5-----|
D|----7-5--------|------5------4--|
A|--5-------------|-5------5-------|
E|----------------|----5------------|

Each part played twice... don't ask about the rest though- I got no clue!

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 08:21 PM
link   
i keep waiting on Jim Morrison to step in and say - i am the lizard king

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 09:13 PM
link   
reply to post by WashingtonGrewHemp

Yeah, thanks for making your post or i never would have done any research on this subject. Its really interesting how much sound can affect how we feel or even how our body reacts to them. I tried listening to my recording on repeat last night and it did work. I noticed this pressure on my forehead which lasted for a while and my 3rd eye did start opening up. I was kind of distracted because i havent meditated in a while, but im sure if you can just focus on the notes being played it will get you into a very deep state a relaxation. I'll keep doing this every night and keep everyone updated on the results. So far it seems like it is working though.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 09:18 PM
link   
reply to post by WickettheRabbit

Yeah well youtube only allows uploads of up to 15 min vids so thats why the vid is only around 12 min. If you look in the OP i have provided links to download two versions of the mp3 which i have recorded for you. Both are roughly 28min in length.
One ver is the same as the youtube vid but extended, and the other has a little echo to it. Thought id see which one was better. i tried listening to both of them last night, and it seems that the ver that was used in my youtube vid was more effective, but ill gonna try it out again tonight and post the results

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 09:20 PM
link   
reply to post by snoochieboochies

Yeah i had the same experience. It was strange when you start to feel the pressure, but i guess you know its working at that point. you might want to DL one of the mp3s that i have put up. They are both 28min long and can be put on your ipod or something so you can listen to it on repeat before you go to bed

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 09:22 PM
link   
reply to post by randomname

Haha i know exactly what you are talking about. It makes you think about everything in so much depth and it seems like you know the answers to everything if you just bring the question up to yourself

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by BrokenCar

im glad i could help. I tried listening to it last night, and it worked really well for me. Please let us know how it goes for you

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 09:25 PM
link   
reply to post by TechUnique

yeah, let us know how that turns out. Im sure you will have a crazy journey

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 09:40 PM
link   
I don't know if it was these notes but about two or three years ago I saw a post on ATS about a YouTube video that was suppose to be spiritual or healing or something. It was just some weird tones. I started listening to it everyday as much as possible and would let it play on repeat while I slept. The reason was because I had been fighting infertility for 5 years. I tried everything from clomid to IUI to IVF. Nothing worked. Well after listening to the video I ended up having a baby with no medical assistance what so ever. He is almost two years old now. I was just wondering if these were the same tones.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 09:50 PM
link   
reply to post by stellawayten

Im guessing you were listening to something different. the tones are called solfeggio frequencies:

The Six Solfeggio Frequencies include:
UT – 396 Hz – Liberating Guilt and Fear
RE – 417 Hz – Undoing Situations and Facilitating Change
MI – 528 Hz – Transformation and Miracles (DNA Repair)
FA – 639 Hz – Connecting/Relationships
SOL – 741 Hz – Awakening Intuition
LA – 852 Hz – Returning to Spiritual Order

Im guessing you were listening to MI (528Hz), which is the frequency used for healing.
Hope that helps.
The sequence of notes I recorded are used to open your thrid eye. The tuning is also set to 432Hz, which supposedly is the same freqeuncy that all life, light, gravity, etc. vibrates at. Its supposed to create a never ending spiral (golden ratio). I wonder If these notes do more thand just open your third eye? Does anyone know if this would have healing properties or anything?

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 10:40 PM
link   
i created my own very ambient version but i clueless as how to share it...any ideas?

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Thanks man, !
Really a nice progression and I can really start to groove into it while my mind and spirit start to soar.
The best part is that it gave me a reason to pull out the martin Sigma and unwind the attitude.Thanks again. X

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Lets do a track

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 11:01 PM
link   

I've been meaning to get around to trying out the L coaster with this track. Still something to consider. Legalize 2012 dude.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 11:07 PM
link   
reply to post by randomname

Cannabis, '___', and Magic Mushrooms have been demonized by those who are afraid of it's effects. You hear of those who become paranoid or manic. While I will not argue that there are psychological predispositions for these things I feel that a lot of these things can actually be worked out through the use of psychedelics, yes cannabis is a psychedelic. After a summer of extended psychedelic use I feel myself returning to that state of mind every time I take cannabis, especially if I eat it.

During these altered states I have grown to appreciate things a lot more, and found myself more comfortable in my own skin that I had never known. I am now able to walk into work, at a corporation with its ridiculous models and quotas and customer service mentality, and look at my co-workers. Look at them in the eye and they see it.. or something. It's like I can infuse them with the energy that I was imbued with.

I discovered music in a way which I had not known it to exist in myself and soon after found an interesting article about kabbalah and jazz. I remember coming up for the first time on '___' and listening to Voodoo Child and seeing sound and all sorts of silly visual perceptions and funny thoughts, after a real crazy amount of solo I just had the most insane feeling inside of me, as if I had just heard someone giving a great speech or something. It was a truly beautiful experience in which I had fallen closer to myself.

There are several musicians who know whats up, a big one whose fan base probably for the most part does not get it is Tool.

music and math made love, and their love child was a cosmic explosion in your ear drum

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 11:15 PM
link   
i almost put myself in a trace recording this one....its not as long as the others but you can download it and put it in its own playlist on repeat, enjoy...or dont

DAGDCGb

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 11:23 PM
link   
reply to post by sir_slide

This is a great cosmic boogie. Many thanks and thanks for helping inspire all of us....

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 12:13 AM
link   
reply to post by canadiansenior70

Please refer back to the original thread located here to get updates about tuning systems, located here: www.abovetopsecret.com... . You want A=334 not A=340.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 12:15 AM
link   
reply to post by stellawayten

Really!? That's an incredible story. People have claimed that listening to certain tones for prolonged periods can repair DNA or alter DNA. If that's true, I guess I'm in for it. Very interesting to hear your story.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join