It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I think i may be a little psychic..funny story that happened today

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 04:11 AM
link   
I was sitting at a friends place when he asked me what the time was, i said 5.57 (guess) before another friend checked his time, which turned out to be 6.07. I said to my friend sitting next to me (the one with the time) that i think i may be a little phychic cause i can sometimes get the time spot on and other times very close. He then told he was actually phychic, which freaked me out and i felt very weird. I had this mad rush in my body. He then said in 10 mins a neighboure will come past the door infront of us (we were both facing the door and sitting on the couch). 10 mins went by and he didnt walk by which he then said "oh well guess im not phychic then". So i said he( the neighbour that will walk past) will come in 5 mins then softly i said 30 sec. Sure enough 5 mins later the neighbour walked into the door and sat down, about 30 sec later another neighbour walked past the door we were staring at. My friend was actually timing it, which i actually didnt notice, i actually forgot about what i said untill my friend reminded me 5 mins was up, and he did come in.

I actually find this story funny than freaky really

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 04:23 AM
link   
reply to post by rabzdguy

Everybody has psychic abilities, they just don't know how to use it... Was suppressed a long time ago..
As for the knowing the time often, that could simply be you sub conscious mind that keeps track of it, your concious
Mind wouldn't be aware of that..
As for the neighbour are you sure your friend didn't know his neighbours routine and knew he would be arriving soon..

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 04:41 AM
link   
Me and a mate were walking thru the city one night, and on the mall we saw a whole bunch of playing cards all over.. my mate, bent over and picked on up.

I blurted out Ten of Clubs, and his jaw dropped as he turned the card around to show me.. ten of clubs.. Out of almost an entire deck scattered on the pavement.

But I don't think Im psychic. Just damn flukey, I should have bought a lottery that night.

edit on 6/12/2010 by badw0lf because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 05:17 AM
link   
reply to post by badw0lf

Definitely on the lotto. When I was young, I went to a psychiatrist, told him I thought I was pyschic. So he tried the card test. I got the very first one right, and all the rest wrong. Should've seen his face though. "Oh another kid thinking he's psychic - wtf? queen of hearts?"

But yeah, I've noticed a lot of very uncanny coincidences throughout my life, and I'm beginning to understand that it is those "coincidences" (especially some major ones) have helped shape my life. Whether fate exists, I believe it may depend on how you define the word "fate". There is definitely some sort of magnetism which draws people towards certain circumstances, and some can definitely feel unexplainable.

Einstein's Dreams is a great book about the concept of time, and how the smallest, seemingly insignificant choices we make on the daily can shape our lives and/or everyone else's around you.

"If you hadn't stopped to tie your shoes, she wouldn't have dropped her bags and a nearby man wouldn't have helped her with them, they would have never met, fallen in love, and Hitler would have never been born."

What happens to me all the time is, I will be thinking about a certain word/phrase and what defines that word/phrase. And later that day, that word will either come up in conversation or somehow apply to what I am doing that day, but usually very randomly. Sometimes it is not just a word, but thought/epiphany. Like I am subconsciously somehow attracting possible outcomes because I put weight into a certain previous thought.

Or when you are thinking of a word - and that word is said on television directly afterwards. You guys ever get that?

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by rabzdguy

Is interesting...based on my own pre-cognition experience, "time" isn't so much of a factor. Is more or less the accumulation of events and resulting another event to occur. In another words, it does not matter if you wait an hour or a day if certain events didn't take place, the predicted event would not happen.

top topics

join