It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So, what do YOU think?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 10:55 PM
link   
I have created this question-air to try to get a few people on the same page. There are so may theories out there, it has gotten out of control. Please post the question followed by your response. You will not see any criticism from myself, I try to keep an open mind.

Do you believe an object crashed in NM in 1947?

Do you believe the 1947 crash was an object was of alien origin?

Do you believe actual aliens were recovered from that crash?

If you believe aliens have visited our planet, how did they get here? If they exist among our own solar system its quite possible, but if not, they have had to find a way around the theory of relativity. Please be as specific as you can.

What do they look like? I remember before the internet came around, OMNI magazine stated that many people continents apart saw the same alien face. How would you explain this? Evolution suggests that they may look like us because evolution has the same conclusion on most worlds (needing two arms, two feet, etc.).

Have you ever been abducted? Please explain. No pun intended as I'm very open to such things.

Whether you are or are not a critic, have you ever seen something in the sky that YOU could not explain? Please be specific.

Do you believe our government knows of such things? Why would they hide it from us?

If you believe in aliens, what do you think their intension are? Good or bad, please feel free to be specific.

Do you believe in life after death, do you believe ET's may be involved?

One thing that isn't mainstream, is it possible that when we contact the dead, could be be contacting dead aliens as well?

Have you, or anybody you know have seen a UFO or flying triangle? If so, where did you see this? Please be specific as to what you have seen.

If you chose not to answer one or more questions in a post, feel free to answer in a private message. I for one believe that the truth is not only out there, but it is known to a selective few. I look forward to the responses.

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Yes

Yes

Yes

If you believe aliens have visited our planet, how did they get here? If they exist among our own solar system its quite possible, but if not, they have had to find a way around the theory of relativity. Please be as specific as you can.

I believe they have, and do visit, but i don't think they're from our solar system, i think we would have found evidence of them if they were.

What do they look like? I remember before the internet came around, OMNI magazine stated that many people continents apart saw the same alien face. How would you explain this? Evolution suggests that they may look like us because evolution has the same conclusion on most worlds (needing two arms, two feet, etc.).

I believe they (assuming it's 1 species) look like the classic grey, big head and eyes description. Simply because so many people describe them like this, and the theory must have come from somewhere.

Have you ever been abducted? Please explain. No pun intended as I'm very open to such things.

No

Whether you are or are not a critic, have you ever seen something in the sky that YOU could not explain? Please be specific.

Yes, i used to ride my bike home from work at about midnight, one time i felt a strange sensation, i had an urge to look up. I did so and saw an orange orb type thing, it hovered on the spot for a few seconds, then sped off in a diagonally up direction.

Do you believe our government knows of such things? Why would they hide it from us?

Yes, i don't know why, maybe we're not prepared, or maybe they pose a threat.

If you believe in aliens, what do you think their intension are? Good or bad, please feel free to be specific.

I believe their intentions are to study us, and generally be peaceful, if they wanted to destroy us i think they would have done it by now.

Do you believe in life after death, do you believe ET's may be involved?

Yes, and no, well that hasn't crossed my mind, it would be interesting to hear some theories on that.

One thing that isn't mainstream, is it possible that when we contact the dead, could be be contacting dead aliens as well?

Interesting concept, i believe it's possible to contact aliens in other dimensions, maybe this one too.

Have you, or anybody you know have seen a UFO or flying triangle? If so, where did you see this? Please be specific as to what you have seen.

I have, as i described above, on another occasion me and my sister saw a strange round formation of lights in the sky, it appeared to move as a Frisbee would, but it happened so fast.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 12:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by JonStone

...believe?... no... is it possible?... sure...

...if there actually was something, i'm more inclined to believe it was nazi technology gone awry - and - i dont mean something the nazis got from aliens or from some future time...

...no...

If you believe aliens have visited our planet, how did they get here?

...if i knew the answer to that one, i'd be famous...

If they exist among our own solar system its quite possible, but if not, they have had to find a way around the theory of relativity.

...maybe our theories dont apply to them...

...the common perceptions of what they look like could be about space-travel appropriate gear - or - it could be due to the influence of comic books, movies, tv shows...

Have you ever been abducted?

...not by aliens...

have you ever seen something in the sky that YOU could not explain?

...a basketball sized flaming red orb passed over our house (very low) and crashed into a huge oak tree on the property behind us... we knew exactly which tree it hit but when we got there, not a trace - not even one scorched leaf... it was very dry that time of the year and we raced over there because we feared it would start a forest fire but there was nothing to find, not even a freshly broken twig...

Do you believe our government knows of such things?

...yep...

Why would they hide it from us?

...power...

If you believe in aliens, what do you think their intension are? Good or bad

...maybe they're just curious... maybe we're like a zoo to them... if they were into wholesale slaughter, we wouldnt still be here...

Do you believe in life after death

...depends on how ya look it... i believe that as long as i have living descendants, then, yes, a part of me continues to live on after my death - but - thats not "me"... it just genetics...

...as for what happens to me when i die - dont know, dont care... although, i've long threatened my kids that they better not bury me or i'll come back and haunt the crap out of em (its a joke sorta - i'm morally opposed to burial for myself)...

...if it turns out there is some kind of energy-based existence that we go to after death, thats cool - but - again, that wont be "me" - wont be my essence... it'll just be energy...

do you believe ET's may be involved?

...no...

...i dont believe anyone can contact the dead, Earthling or alien...

Have you, or anybody you know have seen a UFO or flying triangle?

...yep - but - for all i know, the occupants (if there were any) were born on Earth...

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 12:37 AM
link   
1. Do you believe an object crashed in NM in 1947?

Yes.

2. Do you believe the 1947 crash was an object was of alien origin?

No.

3. Do you believe actual aliens were recovered from that crash?

No.

4. If you believe aliens have visited our planet, how did they get here? If they exist among our own solar system its quite possible, but if not, they have had to find a way around the theory of relativity. Please be as specific as you can.

I'm still on the fence about aliens visiting Earth. But statistically, it is always possible. I refuse to believe that we are the only planet in the universe with life on it. But it could also be that they could not find away around the theory of relativity and that they live and die on colony ships. If they exist at all.

5. What do they look like? I remember before the internet came around, OMNI magazine stated that many people continents apart saw the same alien face. How would you explain this? Evolution suggests that they may look like us because evolution has the same conclusion on most worlds (needing two arms, two feet, etc.).

That all depends on what evolutionary path they took. For example, on Earth, we could have evolved in a variety of different ways. We could have been spawned from reptiles rather than mammals. Or perhaps evolved into a communal fungus. Aliens could end up looking like anything. Humanoid included.

6. Have you ever been abducted? Please explain. No pun intended as I'm very open to such things.

No.

7. Whether you are or are not a critic, have you ever seen something in the sky that YOU could not explain? Please be specific.

No.

8. Do you believe our government knows of such things? Why would they hide it from us?

No. After decades of searching from World War 2 to the Cold War, there was pretty much nothing to be found. If they DID find something, however, it would be in their best interests to hide it. You think the conspiracy theorists and ufologists are bad NOW? Just wait until they learn that aliens are real.

9. If you believe in aliens, what do you think their intension are? Good or bad, please feel free to be specific.

I believe that there is no way of knowing that any more than knowing what your next door neighbors are planning. Who is to even say that if aliens existed they would be able to build spacecraft to begin with? Let alone come to Earth. And with all of the planets in all of the universe, why would the bother to come here with evil intentions?

10. Do you believe in life after death, do you believe ET's may be involved?

No and No.

11. One thing that isn't mainstream, is it possible that when we contact the dead, could be be contacting dead aliens as well?

No.

12. Have you, or anybody you know have seen a UFO or flying triangle? If so, where did you see this? Please be specific as to what you have seen.

No.

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 10:52 AM
link   
i think whatever they want me to

join