It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Email from Alfred Lambremont Webre regarding: EXAMINER: More fulfilled, predicted UFO sightings over

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 07:10 PM
link   
This is the content of the email I received off Alfred, this is via FB:

Alfred Lambremont Webre December 6 at 9:26am Reply • Report More fulfillments of predicted UFO sightings over New York confirm ETs will intervene to clean Earth's ecology by Alfred Lambremont Webre on Sunday, December 5, 2010 at 3:15pm In an exclusive Dec. 4, 2010 ExopoliticsTV interview, a former intelligence agent of the Spanish and NATO intelligence services has stated that New York City UFO sightings, which occurred on Nov. 24, 2010, were predicted by him 15 days earlier on Nov. 9, 2010, based in interdimensional information given to him by intelligent civilizations of the regional galactic governance authority known as the 'Council of 8'. The Nov. 24, 2010 New York UFO sightings were videotaped, and the videotape can be seen in the Examiner.com article below. These new, fulfilled Nov. 24, 2010 predictions of UFO sightings over New York by reported extraterrestrial members of the Council of 8 are independent of the fulfilled predictions of UFO sightings over New York on Oct. 13, 2010, as set out in former NORAD officer Stanley A. Fulham's book Challenges of Change. On Dec. 3, 2010, Mr. Fulham released a prediction by interdimensional sources that regional galactic governance authority UFO craft would appear over Moscow, Russia during the beginning weeks of January 2011, and over London U.K. a week later in January 2011 as part of a strategy of accelerating intervention by the Council of 8 in the human environment. This second, independent fulfillment of a predicted UFO sighting on Nov. 24, 2010 over New York City (Manhattan) by reported UFO ships of the regional galactic governance council known as the ‘Council of 8’ have apparently confirmed ET plans to intervene to clean Earth’s environment. The former Spanish-NATO intelligence agent made these statements in an exclusive ExopoliticsTV video interview in the article below. For reasons of security, the former Spanish-NATO intelligence agent, who is now an active whistleblower, appears as ‘John Doe’. These exclusive reports come as Stanley A. Fulham, now ill with terminal pancreatic cancer, has issued a final prediction that Council of 8 UFO ships will appear over Moscow, Russia and London UK at the beginning of 2011, in an acceleration of planned extraterrestrial intervention on Earth to appear at the U.N. General Assembly and begin cleansing Earth’s ecology 2011-15. According to the Spanish-NATO intelligence agent/whistleblower, the prediction of a Nov. 24, 2010 UFO sighting over New York City was made to him on Nov. 9, 2010 in an ‘inter-dimensional information download’. The downloaded information also contained information as to the source of the prediction – a regional galactic governance council including the Pleiadians, the Alpha Centaurians, the Sirians, the Bootes Grays, and other races. According to the former Spanish-NATO intelligence officer, the interdimensional source behind the Nov. 9, 2010 prediction stated that ‘Council of 8’ intelligent civilizations intended appear more openly in 2011, and to speak in the U.N. General Assembly and to intervene openly to clean Earth’s environment in the 2014-15 time horizon if not before. The interdimensional source also indicated that the intelligent civilizations were already taking action against chemtrails, which they described as weapons intended to prevent humanity’s DNA structure from evolving with galactic consciousness energy waves. The source stated they would never allow a planetary nuclear war to take place on Earth. Continues at: www.examiner.com...

Now in going into the link he has provided I find its almost a word for word transcript - which is not the issue.

My issue is with the statement below:

In an excusive Dec. 4, 2010 ExopoliticsTV interview, A former intelligence agent of the Spanish and NATO intelligence services has stated that New York City UFO sightings, which occurred on Nov. 24, 2010, were predicted by him 15 days earlier on Nov. 9, 2010, based in interdimensional information given to him by intelligent civilizations of the regional galactic governance authority known as the 'Council of 8'. The Nov. 24, 2010 New York UFO sightings were videotaped, and the videotape can be seen in the Examiner.com article below. These new, fulfilled Nov. 24, 2010 predictions of UFO sightings over New York by reported extraterrestrial members of the Council of 8 are independent of the fulfilled predictions of UFO sightings over New York on Oct. 13, 2010, as set out in former NORAD officer Stanley A. Fulham's book Challenges of Change.

When trying to research the "24 Nov" prediction, I come up with nothing in regards to a Spanish Prediction.
Has anyone heard of the above prediction, or can the "Spanish NATO" office be identified?
The initial link that is provided within this article, I can not read as I am unable to read as its in Spanish.
So I can not see if this Spanish officer is identified there or not: or if its even in relation to the article.
In looking at the You tube vid I also see that he is identified as John Doe?
Does anyone have an idea, a link to the original prediction or anything?
Always a prediction comes to light after the fact - would love some proof that this was certainly "before the fact/event".

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 07:29 PM
link   
I am also wondering if this siting could relate to the Nov Time wave Zero Timeline?

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 12:52 PM
link   
What 24 November 2010 New York City UFO sightings? I remember a bunch of claims in October (which turned out to be balloons,) but November was slated for all sorts of things, none of which came to pass, so I'd be surprised if there was anything even remotely credible that happened on the 24th, because it would have 18 different threads on ATS.

join