It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

False Disease

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Millions of Americans are diagnosed with various diseases, each and everyday. Most of these diseases are extremely common, among them are ADD, ADHD, Anxiety, depression, etc. These are common, everyday, emotions and feelings. Yet you are told there is something wrong with you. That there is something wrong with your brain. These are the difficulties of everyday life, yet it is being called an illness to experience difficult times.
I personally do not believe any of these conditions or disorders are real. They were made up in an intelligent plot of the most evil thing in the history of Earth, Money. Through diagnosing people with diseases we are made more vulnerable, more prone to the varying diseases that there are. We have thrown away our natural shield, our only protection, and getting weaker.
So millions upon millions of get diagnosed with fake diseases and need prescription drugs to help them get through daily life. This is making us addicted and dependent on prescription drugs, and the chemicals in them are slowly killing us. It makes us weaker by taking our minds off what is going on. And that is not all, it is supplying the government, or the evil, with what they need to overcome us. They get a percentage of money from prescription medication and multiplied by the millions getting these extremely expensive and dangerous medications equals a lot of money, for genocide, and weakening the human race.

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Hi Mike, I have a feeling you may catch some heat over this one. I understand where you're coming from, but would like to ask you if you ever saw someone whose brain chemistry is so flat with severe clinical depression that they can barely walk or talk (& no.. not from meds)
I think a lot of modern ailments are symptoms of the toxicity of our food, water & environment in general.

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 05:43 PM
link   
The best thing to do would be to only uses medication to get rid of a real sickness. A psychological disorder is human not an illness. WE MUST LEARN!

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by HelionPrime

But that means that the depression is just a task that the person must overcome. God tests people, and he watches for your response, people just need to make the right decision. There is a real man named John Nash who was diagnosed with schizophrenia and had to overcome it, and he even agrees that you must have the willpower to fix it. There was a movie that was made inspired by him called A Beautiful mind, and everyone should see this movie.

The only person that can fix you mind, is yourself

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by mikesk8s247

You are correct we are being poisoned through foods and then diagnosed with the poisoning in new technical terms, with the only treatment being costly meds. My friends partner is having tremendous success with
children diagnosed with ADD and ADHD just through altering their diets, its what their serving us!

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by lestweforget

Exactly, they are controlling us and we are helpless and spoiled and are too afraid to do anything about anymore. Our founding fathers are looking down on us.

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by mikesk8s247

ADD,Depression,ect are not diseases..they are disorders.Imbalances in the chemical make up of the individual..

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Nebulous73

yea I also call it disorders, but i'm making a generalization. Diseases and Disorders alike are created. Both in the same general group.

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 06:20 PM
link   
I agree with you that most people diagnosed with these things, particularly ADHD and depression, are being diagnosed with a disease when they're really just experiencing normal human behavior and emotions. Still, I'd not go so far as to say that all of them are because I know several people who I think genuinely and without reservation need some medicine...and this is coming from somebody who won't so much as take an aspirin for pain.

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by gnosticquasar

That is awesome for them! they are doing what they should, just tell them to keep faith in God and say the rosary every day!

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 06:29 PM
link   
The diagnosis of various mental disorders is to general at times . Depression is a natural mental state caused by life with its unexpected down turns .

Divorce,death of a spouse child parents loss of a job all can cause a depression . Left untreated you build resilience you become stronger . Yet there are true clinical depressions that need medication. But not over a job loss grow some fortitude instead of taking a pill.

On a personal observation a inlaw was diagnosed with manic depressive or bi polar . Was on disability because of it he couldn't help him self his behavior was out of control . After numerous family bbqs that were disrupted by bad behavior and every one walking around him like on egg shells the last out burst I was so ##$%$ mad I grabbed him drug him out back after i broke up the altercation and told him I am tired of your games you knock over my grill one more time or cause a fight in my house again I will beat you to a inch of your life your next heart beat will be at my discretion if happens or not !

Strange thing happened he NEVER spoke a harsh word at my house again and was a total gentleman when ever i was around and if he was throwing a temper tantrum and i showed up he immediately calmed down . I always thought he was using the disorder for personal gain and by the 5 year track record after that altercation I would say me idea was right .

I know one man in his 70 and he I would say has ADHD Every one who knows him swear he has to be add or adhd even the 5 school teachers who work for him agree ADHD . He graduated from college with a masters in science was in the service honorable discharge worked a job 30 years retired started a business 20 years before retirement and has succeeded there as well . AND NEVER TOOK A PILL FOR IT EVER ! He used it to succeed Is what I think .

But yes there are true Bi polars and true depressions and other maladies . The Medical profession is too quick to hand out pills if you dont fit the NORM .

new topics

top topics

join