It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where I would like Wikileaks to target next

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 04:57 PM
link   
I know there are many arguments regarding the legitimacy of the Wikileaks organization and the intentions of its founder Julian Assange. Whatever these questions being raised regarding Assange are I do believe he has contributed greatly to public knowledge of the events currently unfolding behind the curtain of tptb.

So far his targets have been the United States military and other such departments and I know his next target is a major American bank but I think there are other places his organization should begin to target if their goal is to spread information and tear down secrecy of governments and businesses.

The Federal Reserve

Wikileaks relies of leakers from within these departments to obtain their information and obviously there could be people within the Federal Reserve who have access to top secret information that they could easily leak to Wikileaks to disclose to the public.

Most of us here at ATS have very good reason to believe the Federal Reserve has wasted trillions of dollars on illegal activities and international investments which are not truly legitimate. Printing American Dollars like there is no tomorrow, monopolizing banks and businesses that cater to their interests, and ruining the Dollar with their reckless policies.

Their criminal behavior could be shown to the public without ever needing a subpoena by the judiciary committee or the monetary committee in the House of Representatives. Begin to leak their information and you are leaking the top secret information pertaining to so many transnational organizations, multinational corporations, nation states, and elite individuals.

By leading an assault on the Federal Reserve and publicizing their criminal behavior it could quite possibly lead to a peasant uprising against the Fed and place significant pressure on our federal and state governments to take action somehow against this unregulated beast.
edit on 12/5/2010 by Misoir because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 06:32 PM
link   
BUMP

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Nice thread Misoir.

However, I think it will be extremely difficult in an organisation like the Fed to get high-level leaks to happen. With the information flow within the organisation being so comparmentalised, it's easy to track the informations history of possession.

The whistleblowers would have their ass handed to them.

Rev.

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 12:09 AM
link   
Yup. The Fed would make for some juicy meat.

I'd like to see lobbyists skewered, too.

You know what, though? When typing this I suddenly thought: What if the most foul, heinous possible disclosures come out and nobody cares? How many Americans could even tell you what the fed does, exactly, or even what "lobbyist" means? And those who are more aware are already weary and burdened with the knowledge that horrific stuff goes on all the time. What if the info came out and people just shrugged and went about their daily lives, further emboldening TBTB?

new topics

top topics

join