It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Saddam Loses Weight Now. Ask him how.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2004 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Gen Myers was speaking hours after the former Iraqi president appeared for the first time before an Iraqi judge looking noticeably thinner than his paunchy old self.

"My understanding is he's lost about 12 pounds, on purpose, and he's worked out, I think twice a day," the general told US channel Fox News.

Saddam Weight Loss Programme

Saddam has not only made the old, new again, but also made his daughter feel more comfortable with her platic surgery. Gotta look good for the big show. You never know, Saddam has gotten out of bad situations before.

posted on Jul, 2 2004 @ 04:36 PM
link   
I guess we know who will be writing a weight loss book next. There is money to be made with diet fads...... LOL

NeedTruth

posted on Jul, 2 2004 @ 04:39 PM
link   
The "Hussein Diet" isn't a diet program for yourself, no. It's for those people around you who you care dearly about. Merely throw them in torture chambers, starve them for weeks, and then if they're still not in tip top shape you could try a bit of poison gas to give the diet a bit of oomph.

posted on Jul, 2 2004 @ 05:03 PM
link   
external image Apparently this guy makes a mean Lentil Soup. Fills you up and then clears you out, if you know what I mean.

Did you see where the American General states that Saddam has more time to work out the he does. And well earned I must say.

new topics

top topics

join