It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Religion of Global Warming: are you prepared to be baptized?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 12:58 PM
link   
guess the pundits were right all along, global warming, a religion of the Mayans brought forth into modern day Cancun..........Izchel the Jaguar Goddess be praised. And is it politically incorrect to choose the Jaguar Goddess over the, say, Monkey God?
voices.washingtonpost.com...

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by fredcall

I just read that. I guess an opening prayer to Satan would have been too obvious? Global warming, like Darwinism has all the trappings of a religion, maybe they should adopt their own pantheon?

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 01:36 PM
link   
A member here wrote a thread on the Religion of Global Warming, erm Climate Change, erm Climate disruption.

Here it is-Church of Climatology

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 01:45 PM
link   
I am only 13 and I believe that Global warming is not caused by humans I believe that it is a natural change which passes over this world causing extinction for species and makes way for overs. For example the wooly Mammoth thrived in the ice age and was extinct during warm periods. In warm periods dinosaurs were the dominant species and they couldn't survive during the cold periods.

Have you ever looked at the clip they repitidley show of ice falling off the ice bergs. It has been the same clip for over a decade. They wan't us to believe the world is warming up this is to make us scared and keep us in our place, it also lets the goverment give carbon tax to big companys to keep them in power.

They try to reinforce the faulty concept onto us by using programs like HAARP. HAARP is a device in Alaska that changes the weather. I bet your wonderin g how it does that, well it sends out vibrations to the ionosphere and that changes the weather. They heat up the countries like Russia causing forest fires that are brodcasted all over the global media reinforcing the concept of Global Media.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by awakentheworld

Have you ever looked at the clip they repitidley show of ice falling off the ice bergs. It has been the same clip for over a decade. They wan't us to believe the world is warming up this is to make us scared and keep us in our place, it also lets the goverment give carbon tax to big companys to keep them in power.

I get a kick out of the same photo they keep showing over and over of the polar bear sitting on a small ice floe.

What the environmentalists don't tell you.....because environmentalists are the last to know what the animal kingdom does........is that polar bears are vigorous swimmers. They will swim many miles out to sea in search of food, When a polar bear sees a small ice floe, said bear will climb onto the floe to rest a speall. Before swimming more miles and miles in search of food.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 03:22 PM
link   

They also don't want you to know that the polar bear population is increasing.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by sonofliberty1776

They also don't want you to know that the polar bear population is increasing.

Ever see that video with the polar bears dropping out of the sky?

www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 05:14 PM
link   
I just spotted this video. Time to forget the polar bear to have more sympathy for the walrus.

polar bear vs walrus
www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 05:18 PM
link   
This is bizarre...they could use this one for a Pepsi commercial at Christmas time........or is it Coke? I don't remember.

Polar bears and dogs playing
www.youtube.com...

join