It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TSA Strip Searches Gorgeous Wheelchair bound Blond for over an hour

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 08:44 AM
link   
Tammy Banovac, a stunning 52-year-old, was clad in nothing but black underwear and a trenchcoat was still subjected to a lengthy and intimate search causing her to miss her flight to Phoenix, Arizona.

Two years ago, this would have been Rape.
I'm afraid it will get worse.
www.dailymail.co.uk...[edit by]edit on 4-12-2010 by Violater1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 08:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Violater1

If this were my wife, things would be getting very ugly!
However, long ago, I would have never subjected myself to this kind of treatment.
These perverts must be stopped, and contacting our elected officials must begin Now!

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 09:01 AM
link   
Watch how the TSA Nazi goon ogles this defenseless woman, and then a TSA SchultzStaffen orders the the person with the camera phone to stop taking the video. These bastards won't even provide a blanket to this woman.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 09:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Violater1

Oh my god where's the humanity?if I had been there I would not be able to contain myself!How dare they!This is so wrong in so many ways I don't know what to say,there is much more going on here than security there is some other element that's at work.what the hell is wrong with these people I'm so outraged,this has got to stop!!!!!!!!

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 09:11 AM
link   
Very strange...incident and wrong nonetheless. That poor woman, being in a wheelchair, must know how frustrating it is to go through security at airports and has pretty much given up. Hopefully she can get a ride or a bus next time, cuz that's just wrong.
edit on 4-12-2010 by laiguana because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 09:14 AM
link   
Existing thread here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please add further comments to the ongoing discussion.
Thank you

-thread closed-

for future reference:
Search ATS

new topics

top topics

join