It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesse Ventura On The View: "Bush and Cheney Did 9/11!"

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Those women are stupid, Well Jessie!, Steel burns at, between 800 and 1500, well hell Jessie that's not even hot, my cook, burns dinner at about 450 on my stove at home. My Jessie the experts say it was at least 1100, that would be enought to at least make the steel bend Jessie, that is half way between where it burns at.

At least she could of said fahrenheit or what, 1100 is not 2750. 2750 Farenheit is hot real hot, what steel melts at.

You know what would be a big Question, what is the Ratio of Israelis Dead, to non Israelis, on 9/11, compared to the Number Ratio of Israelis Employed at the WTC, to non Isreaeis, on or just before 9/11.

I was told the answer to First Question is 0% or Ratio of 0 to 3000+, does anyone know answer to Second Question.
edit on 13-12-2010 by googolplex because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by EdWard54
reply to post by dillweed

I will go two steps further, since no one posting here has mentioned the obvious. Which is: hardened steel does not melt at kerosine burn temperatures. Unless, the entire physics theories which took us to the moon and operate the ISS space station are a lie, then kerosine or airplane fuel can not possibly melt steel here on earth in this time and place.

Steel does not need to melt in order to fail. In fact, steel loses its strength at relatively low temperatures (it's down to ~40% strength at 1000 degrees F).

ETA: Not to mention, the fires in the WTC complex weren't purely kerosene fires either. IIRC it was estimated that most of the kerosene was burned off relatively quickly and what remained was your typical office building fire. With the exception that in the case of 1&2WTC, they were at the 77th floor and above. And in the case of 7WTC, firefighting efforts were severely hindered by the destruction of the water mains.
edit on 13-12-2010 by roboe because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 06:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by roboe
Steel does not need to melt in order to fail. In fact, steel loses its strength at relatively low temperatures (it's down to ~40% strength at 1000 degrees F).

Save your breath. If the Truthers are still claiming, at this stage, that "kerosene-initiated fires" cannot melt steel, they don't get it and will never, ever get it.

As far as Venture becoming a spokesman for the Truthers in general and P4T in particular, I think that is a match made in heaven. They deserve each other. Idiocy begets idiocy, lunacy begets lunacy,

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by trebor451

Originally posted by roboe

Save your breath. If the Truthers are still claiming, at this stage, that "kerosene-initiated fires" cannot melt steel, they don't get it and will never, ever get it.

As far as Venture becoming a spokesman for the Truthers in general and P4T in particular, I think that is a match made in heaven. They deserve each other. Idiocy begets idiocy, lunacy begets lunacy,

Because character assassination is proven science of course.

Oh, and if an idiot accomplishes 10x more than you in their life, what does that make you?

Thanks for your lesson in how look cool on the internets.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by dillweed
I'm sick and tired of you guys telling me to look at the facts. I have, and I don't buy them. Why do you people who who support the OS get so violent in your opposition to investigation? Why do you keep saying that we're hung up on conspiracies? I've never said anything about a conspiracy! Why do you keep bringing up Dylan Avery? He's old news, man. For the last time, there is no way that an airliner crashed into the Pentagon that day. That's my view, and until someone shows me film of that happening it won't change. so to all of you who keep trying to enlighten me, get bent.

Sometimes all I can really do is shake my head in disbelief at the stuff the truthers post here.

First you claim you never said anything about conspiracies, and then you say there's no way an airliner crashed into the Pentagon, which by definition IS a conspiracy because everyone else is saying flight 77 hit the Pentagon. Then, you say you've looked at the facts, and then you turn around and say unless someone shows you film of what happened you will never change your mind, despite all the mountain of other evidence (eyewitness testimony, recovered wreckage, etc) that's readily available and despite the fact it's never been proven any impact video even exists. You have the gall to complain when we say you're mindlessly swallowing everything Dylan Avery pushes out when you're mindlessly swallowing everything Thierry Meyssan pushes out. He's the French guy who invented the whole "no plane hit the Pentagon" BS to begin with.

Please be honest here- you WANT these conspiracy stories of your to be real, don't you?

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by googolplex
You know what would be a big Question, what is the Ratio of Israelis Dead, to non Israelis, on 9/11, compared to the Number Ratio of Israelis Employed at the WTC, to non Isreaeis, on or just before 9/11.

I was told the answer to First Question is 0% or Ratio of 0 to 3000+, does anyone know answer to Second Question.

Seeing that the WTC complex was in NYC rather than Israel, I'd say pretty low. Whatever the actual number of Israelis are who were killed, they are even lower compared to the number of North Koreans who were killed on 9/11. Ergo, 9/11 must have been staged by the North Koreans. Of course.

Do you truthers actually have anything tangible to back up these absurd conspiracy stories other than just innuendo?

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 10:59 AM
link   
reply to post by GoodOlDave

hey dave
you totally invented what jesse was going to do next in an unaired show the other day
so same to you

until you show us a peer review of your opinions ( al la Steven Jones) they just don't count

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Danbones

hey dave
you totally invented what jesse was going to do next in an unaired show the other day
so same to you

until you show us a peer review of your opinions ( al la Steven Jones) they just don't count

Steven Jones' work was never peer reviewed, so introducing peer review as a basis of credibility only works against you, and Jesse Ventura is just repeating the same drivel Alex Jones puts out so it's a credibility killer to be quoting those characters to begin with.

On the other hand, do you genuinely want me to invite Gen, Radek, Weedwhacker, Six Sigma, etc to come here to this thread and have them confirm my opinions of Steven Jones and Jesse Ventura? You know what they're going to say.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 09:44 PM
link   

You are both just throwing big words around making little sense.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 12:29 PM
link   
i think Jessie did a great job!!!! Barbra Walters needs to go home, she is out of touch with people....She still believes everything and anything our government tells her, along with that other nitwit sitting next to her! "why would our president order the killing of over 2000 people?"... to protect oil and about big business, you pinhead!!!!

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join