It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Earth's Quarantine About To Be Lifted?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 10:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Gab1159

Very interesting post which makes me remember one of the Matrix books I read at www.trufax.org
I ordered some of them 10 years ago and I know that Matrix IV was either changed or taken out altogether. Anyway, I think would it could answers alot of questions people are having. I think the Matrix books by the Leading Edge Research Group are the best resource, although some of it can be disturbing, about what is now happening on our planet and how we all fit in and our place in the galaxy. Specifically, Ancient Wisdom Modern Physics: The Ultimate Inside Report On the World Technocracy if you can only afford to purchase one I would get this.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 10:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Gab1159

I do not think so.

All this stuff about how if ets are bad why are we still here is not how it works, why would it.

I do not agree with this argument, and i think all ets would be bad news to us period.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Gab1159

Would you people PLEASE take some time to read his diatribe with a less gullible mindset??

LOOK at all of the logical inconsistencies. As you scroll through it. Pay attention, and you WILL see them.

Clear indication of a hoax, a made-up claim. Cobbled together, from disparate parts (in the outset, the totally irrelevant linking of service "patches"...and trying to "read into" them). Utter nonsense.....

But, going deeper into it, you see more and more contradictions.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 11:03 AM
link   
I read the article the day it was released... and it was by far one of the most interesting pieces of writing David has pushed out in a while.

The badge part was stunning to say the least... especially the one that shows the hooded figure looming over the earth.

WTF is that all about????

It was actually interesting to see him link templars to the whole thing... reminds me alot of assasin's creed.

The conclusions he gets from his research don't seem to have any hard facts backing them up, but they nonetheless make you think.

I've always thought that the secret air-force, or whatever the branch of government is that is in charge of the whole UFO-area conspiracy, is keeping us from the truth not only for their personal gain, but perhaps to keep us safe. God only knows what would happen if people found out that their are bad ET's out there who would love nothing more than to eat us.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 11:04 AM
link   
So he starts by saying "You can clearly see the stylized back engineered alien spacecraft"...and then I did not bother to read the rest of the article, it's clearly written by a very deluded individual with no sources who is incredibly impressionable.

It's a triangle, triangles have been used to represent a number of different things over the centuries, mostly they are used to demonstrate a forward motion, which is an obvious choice when we are talking about the progressive nature of the organizations he lists.

The "shield" around earth...made me laugh the most though.

edit on 3-12-2010 by Crutchley29 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 11:16 AM
link   
This shield that protect earth aganst invasion should be placed on mars acording to the book I just finished reading called mauntauk project experiments in time. Cant remember word by word, but I think he said that it was turned off in 1942, and thats when the UFO sighting began to. Could be forces uknown have turned it on after some time.. and now its going offline for good ? I will not go into details how the persons that wrote this book knew about his.. its a long story and my english is not dat good

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

True, it is like reading the bible...or the governments take on 9/11... However, if this guy was in the White House you would be believing him.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 11:54 AM
link   
It is refreshing to see a discussion of Wilcock without the name calling. Perhaps its too early in this thread? There is no way for me to determine the legitimacy of his claims. As a result, all I have to judge him on is my gut instinct.

Without going into detail, and I am not proud of it but lets say I spent many years in the toughest neighborhoods in NYC, DC and Baltimore, I learned to hustlers, stick-up kids and cops very quickly. Wilcock strikes me as sincere.

Of all the "Ufologists" and sources on the Internet, something tells me to believe what he is saying because he believes what he is saying. I don't think he main motivation is money. With the reputation he has built for himself, he could make way more money doing readings for rich people. They would travel to him.

I look forward to his posts. I have found his spiritual theories enlightening and beneficial. I find the science behind his claims based in fact. I believe as his reputation spreads, he will be contacted by increasing informed insiders.

I have to believe, there are insiders out there who are looking for a safe outlet to share information without being targetted or simply written off and considered insane.

Does anybody on ATS really think an insider could simply walk into NBC and ask to be taken seriously? Imagine having access to information that would blow the lid off of disclousre and wanting to get it out while knowing doing so would put your life in danger and most people would simply laugh at you.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by TWILITE22

I have not yet read the article by David Wilcock, although I intend to do so.

However, this Air Force patch caught my attention in an almost viseral way.

As an Air Force veteran, I have worn some interesting patches and they usually make reference to the mission activities of the group they represent. The mission of TENCAP as quoted by TWILITE seems typically vague and open ended for a military mission statement, but the patch itself is a little frightening.

Once I got past the stylized alien grey head, my attention turned to the latin motto at the bottom. It has been 47 years since my 2 years of Latin in highschool, so I turned to the online dictionaries. I couldn't get the entire phrase to translate, so I began searching the root words knowing that my memory of verb forms was unreliable.

The results of my search are as follows:

"Oderint" - from odio : to hate, despite, hold in contempt, dislike strongly
"dum" - while, as long as, until
"Metuant" - a verb form of metus : fear, dread, anxiety

So, given the usual form of such mottos i get something to the effect of:
"We shall hate as long as we are afraid!".

I find that a little scary especially when combined with the alien head.

Maybe someone whose latin is less rusty than mine could refine the translation?

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 12:31 PM
link   
I read that link - badges quite interesting.
Get further down the page, law of one starts sounding a little bit "out there" with very confusing points about how people can do what they like, bit not actually do why they like?!
Then I hit the cruncher - for the fee of just $77 you can learn more.

Scam. End of story. Just like countless other scams online. If this guy has life changing information for people why not just share it? No lets rip off gullible people - that will make the world a better place..at least for him when his bank balance increases...

Out of interest has anyone here signed up for it? please confirm if so and whether the event happens, what it is and whether spending that $77 makes your life any different?

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Tholidor

I found this translation

oderint dum metuant: Let them hate so long as they fear.

en.wikiquote.org...

look at the Caligula section.

Looks like someone in power doesn't care if they like us or not. But that they fear us.
Makes you wonder if aliens do hate us.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Here's a new one I've never heard of.
Anyone else ever hear anything like this before?

Load of crap? Or something to look forward to?

THE 'QUANTUM LEAP'

I have worked for years to flesh out the Law of One's cosmology into a scientific thesis -- with stunning results, as you can find in my videos, conferences, radio shows, articles and books.

A window of 2011 to 2013 was given in the Law of One series as a time where a 'quantum leap' would occur in Earth's history, propelling us into an amazingly beautiful new Golden Age.

Once this shift fully takes place -- which may involve 100 to 700 years for the full transition to complete -- the average human being will have all the abilities attributed to Jesus and other 'Ascended Masters' -- and more.

Even though it may take some time for this transformation to occur, there is no question that the initial 'quantum leap' in 2011-2013 is something absolutely remarkable, breathtaking and unprecedented in Earth's history.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by grey580

Read that again.....he claims a "window" of only two years....but then goes on to say the "quantum leap" will take from 100 to 700 years!!!?

Junk.

This is typical of "predictions"....and when proven wrong, as time passes....(in year 2014, in this case) a NEW "window" will be announced.

Oh, and BTW...a "quantum leap", if applied and described properly (from sub-atomic physics theory) is rapid...NOT over "100-700 years".....

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 01:24 PM
link   
The lines are symbolic of jet contrails and represent security and protection. There is no conspiracy here.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by grey580

Thanks for finding that. I'm not entirely sure if that translation makes the patch any more or less ominous, but anything attributed to Caligula is rather creepy on its face.

Thanks again.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Tholidor

I was actually shocked to see this patch,I have read a lot of threads on ats but have never seen this talked about before.Thanks for the translation you did better than I could have done,and yes,it does sound ominous.
The Air Force seems to be throwing us a bone but are going to let us figure out the rest,hopefully someone on ats will see it and be able to explain it a little more.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 02:49 PM
link   
The idea of a 'quarantine' over Earth originally comes from the Law of One material, a set of channel-lings held in high regard in many metaphysical circles.

Questioner: Do any of them come here at this time in spacecraft? In the past, say, thirty years?

Ra: I am Ra. We must state that this information is unimportant. If you will understand this, we feel that the information may be acceptably offered. The Law of One is what we are here to express. However, we will speak upon this subject.

Each planetary entity which wishes to appear within your third-dimensional space/time distortion requests permission to break quarantine, as you may call it, and appear to your peoples. The reason and purpose for this appearance is understood and either accepted or rejected. There have been as many as fifteen of the Confederation entities in your skies at any one time; the others available to you through thought.

At present there are seven which are operating with craft in your density. Their purposes are very simple: to allow those entities of your planet to become aware of infinity which is often best expressed to the uninformed as the mysterious or unknown.

Regarding David Wilcock's proclamation that the quarantine has been lifted, I'm not so sure. In my opinion we would be witnessing an unprecedented amount of UFO sightings if this were true, a 'global flap' of sorts.

More on the quarantine: Here

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tholidor

Originally posted by TWILITE22

I have not yet read the article by David Wilcock, although I intend to do so.

However, this Air Force patch caught my attention in an almost viseral way.

As an Air Force veteran, I have worn some interesting patches and they usually make reference to the mission activities of the group they represent. The mission of TENCAP as quoted by TWILITE seems typically vague and open ended for a military mission statement, but the patch itself is a little frightening.

Once I got past the stylized alien grey head, my attention turned to the latin motto at the bottom. It has been 47 years since my 2 years of Latin in highschool, so I turned to the online dictionaries. I couldn't get the entire phrase to translate, so I began searching the root words knowing that my memory of verb forms was unreliable.

The results of my search are as follows:

"Oderint" - from odio : to hate, despite, hold in contempt, dislike strongly
"dum" - while, as long as, until
"Metuant" - a verb form of metus : fear, dread, anxiety

So, given the usual form of such mottos i get something to the effect of:

I find that a little scary especially when combined with the alien head.

Maybe someone whose latin is less rusty than mine could refine the translation?

Well there is an old proverb that says fear is borne of ignorance or
something like that so it could mean:

"We shall hate as long as we are ignorant". (of the truth?).
Ignorant of Intelligent Universal life that is. I believe there are both
good and bad (as above so below) however when the good is good,
It's GOOD and when the bad is bad, It really is BAD........

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 02:54 PM
link   
my personal opinion is that the bad ets made it through and have kept the good ets out, but again its all speculation

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by allprowolfy
my personal opinion is that the bad ets made it through and have kept the good ets out, but again its all speculation

Well then, since we are speculating......what if you are wrong?
It would be kinda like jumping out of the frying pan and into
the fire if the shields were to open eh?
No pain no gain and
especially, NO FEAR! There has to be a way to open and close
them selectively if they are that advanced don'tcha think?
(To be able to only let good ET's in sorta like a intergalactic
exchange program for learning)
edit on 3-12-2010 by Mr. D because: Added: (To be able to only let good ET's in sorta like a intergalactic exchange program for learning)

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join