It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Genocide in 21st Century America...racism and eugenics go hand in hand !

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 12:01 PM
link   
I have watched a powerful documentary which details the eugenics and racist founding of Planned Parenthood.

It is called- Maafa21 Black Genocide in 21st Century America

The DVD cover reads:
They were stolen from their homes, locked in chains and taken across an ocean. And for more than 200 years, their blood and sweat would help to build the richest and most powerful nation the world has ever known. But when slavery ended, their welcome was over. America's wealthy elite had decided it was time for them to disappear and they were not particular about how it might be done. What you are about to see is that the plan these people set in motion 150 years ago is still being carried out today. So don't think that this is history. It is not. It is happening right here, and it's happening right now.

Maafa21 takes its viewers on a journey through a dark dimension of the American story, exploring compelling connections between slavery, colonization, Darwin, Eugenics, sterilization, birth control, and finally, abortion,
The stunning documentation included in Maafa21 was gathered from original transcripts, video, books, libraries, and the papers of the American Eugenics Society, Margaret Sanger, Planned Parenthood and many others.

Maafa21contains an emotional interview with an African American Woman who was eugenically sterilized by the State of North Carolina’s Eugenics Board...guess who funded this eugenics board? It was Margaret Sanger (Planned Parenthood's Founder) financier Clarence Gamble. Sanger once told Gamble in a letter that they needed to use "Negro" ministers to promote their eugenics plots.

Here are some stunning quotes from the film:

“Contraceptives will become a form of drug warfare against the helpless in this nation.” Jesse Jackson, 1971

“Under the cover of an alleged campaign to ‘alleviate poverty,’ white supremacist Americans and their dupes are pushing an all-out drive to put rigid birth control measures into every black home. No such drive exists within the white American world.” Black Unity Party, 1968

“The abortion law, hides behind the guise of helping women, when in reality it will attempt to destroy our people.” Brenda Hyson, New York chapter, Black Panther Party, 1971

“A true revolutionary cares about the people–he cares to the point that he is willing to put his life on the line to help the masses of poor and oppressed people. He would never think of killing his unborn child.” Detroit chapter, Black Panther Party, 1970

“How the hell is getting the pill? The Mexican and the Negro. Do you want to wipe us out?” Caesar Chavez, 1967

“It is strange that they choose to start talking about population control at the same time that Black people in America and people of color around the world are demanding their rightful place as human citizens and their rightful share of the material wealth in the world.” Jesse Jackson, 1977

Maafa21is a MUST SEE film- the best ever made on this issue. The early civil rights leaders, Black Panthers and others saw through the Planned Parenthood mirage. They saw it for what it really was: BLACK GENOCIDE.

Today 5 BLACK babies to every 1 White baby will die inside American Abortion Clinics. Is there a targeting going on? Find out: Maafa21: View Trailer here www.maafa21.com...

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 03:06 PM
link   
I seriously cannot believe NOBODY has commented on this! I'm going to have to get all of my fam to watch this one. My sister knew about this, and I didn't. Yeah, these elite slime, they use, and keep the time.

It's true, but not just with blacks, with natives and the mexicans, hell, even whities that aren't "pure" or rich enough... we are all commoners. I've had too many friends take the pill, never to be the same weight again. I was on it for like a month, and that # messed me up. I gained 15lbs instantly, and developed bacterial vaginosis. It took me 2 years of intensive herbal treatments of Vitex and Acidophilus to heal what the pill had done to me, now, I am afraid to have children, because I think the pill f# up your genes.

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Rapnsum

This has been an issue since tose of EVOL HAVE BEEN IN POWER. This and some of the stuff I would hear growing up like the young black youth are becomming EXTINCT. EXTINCT when I heard that that alone almost made me give up completely but instead of giving up I continued to try and change the direction of what was bing told to us youth. Many of the minorities abroad globally feel there is a hidden agenda against them when you view third world populations and whao makes up the majority of them its not hard to see this is REALLY HAPPINING NOW. THE MAIN FORM i SEE THAT PLAYS A BIG PART IN CURRENT TIMES IS THE PRISON SYSTEM AND WHO MAKE UP THE MINORITY OF THE U.S. POPULACE BUT ARE THE MAJORITY WITHIN THE PRISON SYSTEM. It all ties into EDUCATION AND FINANCIAL BACKUP. SAD. Now you got many who have lost their parents to drugs or murder out here trying to make some REAL sense of what life is supposed to be and they are doing what it takes to make this sense. I thank you for bringing this light to the forums and hope many can get to see this is a majotr deal.

Further 1 must look at current societies and realize that it nolonger is a color based issue as POVERTY IS THE NEW MINORITY IN SOME WAYS SMH. AND NOW THESE WAYS OF DESTROYING A PARTICULAR RACE HAVE RAN A MUC AND ARE DESTROYING ANY WHO FALL WITHIN THE LOWERCLASS BRACKET SMH.

Thanks again and Peace....... THERE IS A BALANCE AT PLAY MANY WONT SEE TILL IT APPROACHES

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 03:25 PM
link   
OH AND WELCOME TO ATS MY FRIEND. You may of got more responses if your thread was not classified as introduction thread, which is used to introduce yourself, but many recently have done this so dont feel too bad...

new topics

top topics

join