It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO in Russia over radio tower.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 08:04 AM
link   
I found this today on a site called --.com. I don't know the reliability of the site so if it is suspect my apologies. Anyway it's a neat video none the less and not sure what to make of it. Link below.

www.youtube.com...
edit on 2-12-2010 by Jeremiah Johnson because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-12-2010 by Jeremiah Johnson because: Original link did not work.

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 08:15 AM
link   
This video is from the known hoax site --.com.
Anything from their site is immediately suspect and usually not taken as a reliable source.

As for the video itself, nowadays it is impossible to not rule out CGI, and that is what this smells of at first glance. The first question that I have would be, why would the filmer stop filming all of a sudden with that kind of footage going on?

as you can see, the name of the site didnt even make it past the internal sensor here in the OP or my response, what does that tell us about its source
edit on 2-12-2010 by youdidntseeme because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 08:21 AM
link   

As for the video itself, nowadays it is impossible to not rule out CGI, and that is what this smells of at first glance. The first question that I have would be, why would the filmer stop filming all of a sudden with that kind of footage going on?

That's what I don't understand about most UFO videos. You are filming something magical and strange, but then suddenly stop. Why on Earth?
Also, if you see a UFO, why would you slowly first film the TV tower and then slightly pan to the UFO, calmly follow it and then cut it in the middle?

Bogus, I say.

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 08:24 AM
link   
reply to post by youdidntseeme

I thought the same thing as to why would you stop filming, thanks for letting me know the site is crap. I'll know better next time.

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Good one but not the best.posted here.www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jeremiah Johnson

I thought the same thing as to why would you stop filming, thanks for letting me know the site is crap. I'll know better next time.

i havnt really looked at that site alot, i just know from seeing things around here that its not to be taken very seriously. Through the years Ive been to just about every ufology site, and most of them are the same.

You get the same pieces of evidence, couched with the same explanations, its just getting too hard nowadays to discern factual evidence from faked evidence.

That is why i stick to ATS now. You get a little good, more bad, and alot of ugly when it comes to evidence. And the level of input you get here is alot better. It is always great to have a debunker and skeptic's POV to things to help put things in perspective. As long as the debinking doesnt stop with just 'its fake'

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Even if we get genuine footage of UFO s I mean on mass were hundreds of thousands are people use their mobile phones to recalled a mass sighting but the problem is the television companies do not want to entertain the idea and have effectively banned everything to do with weird aliens.

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 10:21 AM
link   
reply to post by pierre6000

True, the way I see it is until one lands they won't report anything as fact.

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Awful awful cg fake, the matte on the tower is appalling and I think I saw polygon tear on the ship.

Its 100% CGI, no ifs or buts, other CG people will see what I mean about the masking.

top topics

join