It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WikiLeaks editor calls on Clinton to quit

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 08:02 PM
link   

WikiLeaks editor calls on Clinton to quit

www.stuff.co.nz

The editor of WikiLeaks, Julian Assange, has called on the US Secretary of State, Hillary Clinton, to resign over suggestions she encouraged US diplomats to spy on their foreign counterparts.
"In the coming days, we are going to see some quite startling disclosures about Russia, the nature of the Russian state, and about bribery and corruption in other countries, particularly in central Asia.''
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Quote from source:
"He also said WikiLeaks was not breaking laws by publishing the cables, contrary to the claims of the Obama administration.

''It's very important to remember the law is not what, not simply what, powerful people would want others to believe it is. The law is not what a general says it is. The law is not what Hillary Clinton says it is.''

So is he or is he not breaking the law?

www.stuff.co.nz

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Looks like Mr. Barry Sataro is throwing Ms. Clinton under the good old bus.

Now i wish he can have himself thrown under as well.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Interesting, since she was quite vocal and quick to denounce the leaks, making all kinds of phonecalls to certain people.
I've never liked her much anyway, she's just like the rest of them.
On another note, I would love some leaks on Sarah Palin.

Not that she really needs leaks to make her look dumb anyway.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 08:20 PM
link   
when they declassify information do u see every paper publish it? we were told those cables were classified but were they? i dont think he broke a law i think they're just pissed that he had the tool to tell a good portion of the world.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 08:38 PM
link   
reply to post by remrem

Believe it or not I actually sent an e-mail to Clinton when she first took office. I basically told her she should resign because every day she stayed in office she was putting the country at risk. I got a reply two days later, they sent back my post along with an "Incident number"

By the way, everyone is trying to crack the insurance file, including me. I discovered something pretty interesting so I stopped.
Part of file name "straw-glass-and-bottle"
AKA- Fiasco
AKA- Failure
AKA- Epic Fail

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by remrem

Quote from source:
"He also said WikiLeaks was not breaking laws by publishing the cables, contrary to the claims of the Obama administration.

''It's very important to remember the law is not what, not simply what, powerful people would want others to believe it is. The law is not what a general says it is. The law is not what Hillary Clinton says it is.'' Oh yes and of course, the law is not what Julian Assange says it is."

*FIXED*

So is he or is he not breaking the law?

www.stuff.co.nz

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 09:07 PM
link   
When will WikiLeaks realese the dirt on amercia on how they started the Balkan wars for oil?
edit on 1-12-2010 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by machines4200
when they declassify information do u see every paper publish it? we were told those cables were classified but were they? i dont think he broke a law i think they're just pissed that he had the tool to tell a good portion of the world.

I have seen thousands of documents that were once secret. I even had a few I had to ask someone at Army Intel if I was clear to have those as they were not marked 'unclassified' yet.

Having in your possession 'secret' documents is in itself a crime... but all these 'leaks' I have seen are rewritten... not official looking documents. Even short one line inter department memos are covered in stamps.. like THIS one from the FBI

In fact there are more markings and stamps on it than the actual message

So no one has yet answered my question on this in any thread..

WHO has verified that these are even real? What if some spook created them to be leaked? 250,000 documents... that is a lot... but have any been verified?

Just curious

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 09:39 PM
link   
No charges have been brought yet against Julian Assange for the WikiLeaks release of classified documents. But they did post an Interpol Warrant for that Rape charge in Sweden

Present family name: ASSANGE
Forename: JULIAN PAUL
Sex: MALE
Date of birth: 3 July 1971 (39 years old)
Place of birth: TOWNSVILLE, Australia
Language spoken: English
Nationality: Australia
Categories of Offences: SEX CRIMES
Arrest Warrant Issued by: INTERNATIONAL PUBLIC PROSECUTION OFFICE IN GOTHENBURG / Sweden

www.interpol.int...

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 08:45 AM
link   
reply to post by remrem

Hi,
Because i am a newbie, i cannot open a new thread. So it's up to one of you guys, please make sure everyone sees this image (if it's already posted, please forgive my ignorance)

www....__._/img/wallpapers/wall3.jpg

- Ark of covenant is the only colored part
- nixon and ataturk portraits
- scientology core group

top topics

join