It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Founding Fathers = Illuminati?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 04:09 PM
link   
I thought I'd get opinions on this subject. You see on the History Channel stuff about the Washington Monument, Washington DC, Pentagon etc having Masonic symbolism. You see books and DVDs about the Founding Fathers being Masons www.scribd.com... One would even assume that the Constitution is an Illuminati document.

And yet, Patriots fighting against the NWO Illuminati are told to love the Constitution and Ron Paul? Something is very suspicious here. What's going on here, ATS?

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by jcrash

I've been doing heavy research into this "group" the illumanti and what i can gather..not saying its fact because lets face it we'll never know the whole story..but heres my theory on it all...the illumanati or "enlightened" ones have been the rulers of this world for a looong time..I believe they have knowledge of a cyclical catastrophe that happens here on earth.they cultivate and control humanity as we rebound from these world disasters and digging themselves in during them.. looking back in history at the available information we have..because you know they know all about us and our true past and they aren't talking..anyway..looking back..you can see how this is possible with a bit of cognitive thinking..the first would be the great flood..or at least in time frame..i'm sure there have been many civilization we don't know about..the beginning of our current history story line begins with magical times..gods and angels were abound on the earth..i believe this to be all fake..tools to readjust the re-emerging humans and keep them in line..by introducing religion as a reign..since the last disaster they have been getting ready for the next.i.e all the D.U.M.B.S..(deep underground military bases) they have been constructing for years..they already have their next hole in the ground ready for something that is going to happen..they will come out and do it all over again..now through the last 2,000 many bloodlines have been in power,through britain,the vatican..all throughout europe.the dark ages i believe are dark for a reason..this also was a time of readjust..hence all the village type colonies..don't believe a word that we were just starting to colonize..ha!! total bs..rape and pillage was more intimidate and restructure..not letting us grow to strong..keeping us down so to speak.erasing our past and reprogramming our future.they new of america before columbus was a twinkle in his mothers eye..through research you will find in america there are knights templar cross stone markers throughout america..america was to be the next cultivated civilization empire..all from the beginning they had this planned..they used us all while creating the illusion of structured society..it is structured,structured to keep you in line and constantly working and worrying..when the masses become restless they introduce some kind of shock event.something that gets us scared then they provide the solution..total dependancy and sense of trust to our governments.right now..what you are seeing in the world today are the final stages to the next event..when? i have no idea..like i said this is what i see when i put it all together it makes logical sense.to me anyway..lol the space station is not to research in space..its to document the next coming catastrophe from there..as well as the satellites and large orbit based telescopes which are there for far more then pretty pictures or information..they know much much more then they'll ever say about the universe.the truly sad thing about all this..is we have been slaves without cages..we lock our own front door but in reality we are herded to work to keep us busy,produce technologies,and literally prepare for them..we have been lied to our whole lives for thousands of years.the illuminati are the enlightened ones with absolute knowledge of a coming disaster that they're going to let us deal with on our own..mark my words..everything going on right now is a show. every major country of power are a part of it..and always have been.its all show..to keep us looking elsewhere on many different fronts.political,humanitarian,entertainment all of it.gain this total theory nothing conclusive at all..just ponderings and speculation.what i truly believe though is humanity has been set up to be the patsy time and time again..don't let the shiny things in your life mislead you..they are exactly what they are cool shiny things to keep you doing what you have to.keeping up with the jones'..enjoy your lives..have fun when you can..don't let the little things gnaw at you..because things are going to get real hectic round here..real soon.

join