It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012 My hope.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 03:14 PM
link   
I posted a similar thread earlier but i would just like to give you all my wishes for the next year because you never know everything/anything could happen

I hope everyone in the next year will live it as if it is our last, even if it isnt, then hell it might just turn out to be the most preductive year of our lives.
Life is not about the amount of breaths you take, it's the moments that take your breath away, Do or experience something new and bring yourself to life
We spend so much time sat around not doing the things we wish we could be doing, when the reality is its so easy to do something that inspires you.
I know next year im definately off to do some voluntary social work, it may not pay much but its sure as hell gonna put a smile on some poeples faces

But yeah 2011-2012 could be the year to put things into perspective like apologising to those who deserve it or breaking through a barrier thats held us down most of our lives, if only we could be more inspired as a race we surely cant fail in the future.

I hope your all have a great christmas, and may your wallets not be too empty at the end

Good luck to you all next year in whatever you hope to acheive

~Ted
edit on 1/12/10 by TedHodgson because: spelling

join