It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dan Aykroyd footage

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 09:44 AM
link   
What ever happened to that promise? Aykroyd claimed for the longest time that he had O'hare footage, but then went quiet for years until recently he appeared on Larry King talking about UFOs again. What's the deal?

Also, wasn't there a pilot or employee describing the UFO in detail in a recording?

I just find the O'hare case real hard to dismiss, and Aykroyd seemed to have the smoking gun. Maybe he was hoaxed. Maybe he was shut up, but then why would he suddenly come back out onto King's show to start talking about the subject in general, again.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 09:47 AM
link   
The consensus by many is that he was hoaxed, so of course, not going to hear much else about it, as it's embarrassing a little.... There is no real way to know one way or the other though, without hearing from the man himself on it.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 10:52 AM
link   
I'm leaning towards him being hoaxed as well. It would have been nice to see a validation from Aykroyd that this was the case. That would have been open and honest. Although, I can see how that may have hurt the validity of a case that seems to be real and genuine. Unfortunately some people like myself are left wondering for years, literally, waiting for some kind of response.

new topics

join