It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Myron Fagan Exposes Bankers with their Illuminati

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 08:24 AM
link   
I don't know if this is already posted on ATS, but i geuss it can't hurt to post it again.

Yesterday i found a NWO manual called; Silent Weapons for a Quiet War which turned out to be a chapter of the book Behold a pale horse written by William Milton Cooper.
www.conspiracyarchive.com...

In his book he refered to the book of Antony C. Sutton, Americans Secret Establishment.
sandiego.indymedia.org...

Seeing an youtube how Antony explains things which he has found in old documents during his search i think it is a good read.
The vid was about the rise of wallstreet and Hitler.

But than another guy send this link, www.awakeandarise.org...

The question of how and why the United Nations is the crux of the great conspiracy to destroy the sovereignty of the United States and the enslavement of the American people within a UN one-world dictatorship is a complete and unknown mystery to the vast majority of the American people.

The reason for this unawareness of the frightening danger to our country and to the entire free world is simple. The masterminds behind this great conspiracy have absolute control of all of our mass communications media, especially television, the radio, the press, and Hollywood.

We all know that our State Department, the Pentagon, and the White House have brazenly proclaimed that they have the right and the power to manage the news, to tell us not the truth, but what they want us to believe.

Now i wonder, if it is so out in the open, why is it stil a conspiracy? and why can they continu?

new topics

join