It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Julian Assange And Wiki-leaks.... Your base for information... comments here please

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 09:27 PM
link   
I hope this will be a long discussion as I update the main thread...

TY for your patience...

Main thread- ja and wikileaks

edit on 30-11-2010 by ripcontrol because: needed cigarette

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 10:14 PM
link   
My intentions here is to be very thorough... very

There is a lot of information here so instead of becoming involved in the inevitable debates I am also asking for help in responding....

I am asking for two volunteers

One pro and one con for JA and WikiLeaks

When posting responses I have tried to code the post so you can state which part you are responding to

ex..JA- intro

I also intend to directly contact a few people and get there responses for me personally

It should be interesting...

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Like I said I am looking for additional information

if you U2U me please make sure the JA-WL is in the title so I can store it for reference and use...

Once again I promised to start the thread now I need some more support getting the board to create a WL forum...

Mods will you start your processes and get it going... I created this two threads to keep my word that you would have a main thread to start it out with...

I know yall promised nothing just wanted to make sure you have more cause...

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by ripcontrol

Hey mods I am forced to create a third thread for this.... it is for all the references before they are edited again... Do you mind

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Allow me to attempt to tie this in...

Your right SKL... It does appears to be quite disorganized...

It is taking me a lot longer to go through this then I anticipated consciously... My first signs where just the fact that I wanted all the references to be posted. (the request for a third thread for research)

You see I wanted to do a thread about just wikileaks...

As I looked into it I discovered, the two are more or less tied into each other... (ja and wl) I could not write a proper thread for one with out the other... Hence the combination I went with

The major influence I have found oddest is this.... (please allow me a moment)

Assange's mother ran away from a cult???? This is only supposed...

I have read a lot of history and have seen takeovers from personalities in organizations... I realized this as I read on...

JA learned this as a younger man. The situation at wikileaks appears to be that he has maneuvered into the led seat.

JA has said nothing really bad about the group his mother left, but has in fact adopted part of the style..

The structure of wikileaks will be affected due to this personalities influence on the organization. In an odd way he is it seems playing out the same drama in a similar way with wikileaks...

If I am not explaining all to well I apologize. I am getting hit pretty hard this season. But it is not excuse to give when those of you that read my threads spend your valuable time on them... Thank you I will endevor to make it more worth your time...

I am just getting these things started...

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 04:02 PM
link   
I am the first to admit that I blue this thread.... blew it pretty bad I am also not really in the mood to try and fix it

but I will.....
edit on 10-12-2010 by ripcontrol because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 04:06 PM
link   
I don't think you blew it at all, I think, I kind of get where you are coming from.

The thing that is currently bugging me, is that how charismatic the whole 'thing' is. All of it, 'him', his background, the whole kit and caboodle. I keep getting flashes of 'Stranger in a Strange Land'. Even the 'Rape' charges have an underlying sense of innocence to them.

Hell! I want to believe!

join