It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Greetings, from an experiencer/hybrid?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Hello there, i am rabbi goldstein

i wont bore you with the story of my life, but my parents disapeared when i was just 10.
they were assumed missing.

on my 20th birthday i was taken aboard a craft, and my mother was there, and said she was one of them and came to earth merely to bring me into the world.

i have documented videos and photos of my accounts, and i have an interview with a parnormal channel on the 10th of this month.

i have decided to come forward now because with so many events and so many governments talking about it, i no longer feel that i am in danger if i speak out.

i am happy to discuss all my experiences and show the footage, videos and anything else i have gathered over the years.

for the record i do believe in a God of all, and the christian and jewish God are one, but corrupt societies and leaders have misled people from the truths.

i look forward to using this as a platform to divulge my experience and to read other peoples` too.

thank you for reading this,

Rabbi Herschel Goldstein

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Thats an interesting story there, Rabbi. I'm very interested in what you have to offer to the site, I am a very open minded person. So was this an alien craft?

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 08:36 PM
link   
absoluly an alien craft
it was roughly the size of a tall block of towers, and shaped like a triangle.
the inside was far bigger than the outside looked.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 08:39 PM
link   
How about giving us ATS members a sneak peak at that video footage good sir ?

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by rabbigoldstein

Hello and welcome to ATS Rabbi. Try not to let the harshness of our resident "bullies" deter you from getting involved and having fun.

Rev

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Dear rabbigoldstein

If you have been looking in here for a while you will know that there are a lot of very sad people who come on here and claim many things.

What are you going to offer us as any degree of proof?

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Why shouldn't we label you as another attention whore?
We get a lot of those claiming to have powers or be aliens and such.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 08:58 PM
link   
i have bucket loads of evidence, uncluding photos, video and sound.

this is a `introduction thread` but if i have permission to by the moderators, i wil use this thread to provide, upload my evidence

Rabbi Goldstein

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Segador
Why shouldn't we label you as another attention whore?
We get a lot of those claiming to have powers or be aliens and such.

Because i am a Rabbi

Also i didnt start the thread off with `i am the chosen one`

i am simply discussing my experiences.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 09:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Segador

Dear Segador

What we should do is completely ignore threads like this that come with no proof what so ever.

That being the only way we will get ride of people who are just sad.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Welcome aboard, you definitely have my interest! Any way you can share some pics or video now? Flagness

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Dear rabbigoldstein

In my work I am surrounded by Catholic priests and most of them are full of BS as well.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Please post your evidence good Sir!

You must understand our skepticism considering the ammount of hoaxers and trolls we receive on ATS on a daily basis.

I warn you though, If you are a troll or a hoax, we are VERY good at finding out these things and the ban hammer is strong at ATS

~Keeper

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 09:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Segador

Its an introduction thread! Easy fella, its not a bad thing to give the benefit of the doubt before he posts his first "real" thread and starts making claims. Oh wait, you're feeling misanthropic today I should've known.....

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Welcome to ats, a fair warning to you.

Seeing we get these types of claims a lot, i will believe it when i see the pics. Sorta.
edit on 30/11/10 by locster because: removed: PICS OR GTFO

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Hi Rabbi
It'll be interesting to hear of how your experiences reconcile with your faith.
Looking forward to hearing more..

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Oh man. Don't let us down Rabbi. There's too much BS on here already.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Welcome aboard Rabbi. The rules and regulations require you to have a minimum of 20 Posts before beginning a Thread other then an Introductory Thread, And SHAME on those members who are asking you to flagrantly violate these rule.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by VeniVidi
Welcome aboard Rabbi. The rules and regulations require you to have a minimum of 20 Posts before beginning a Thread other then an Introductory Thread, And SHAME on those members who are asking you to flagrantly violate these rule.

There are plenty of introductions that turn into full fledged threads depending on the circumstances. Actually most introductions that start out this way end up as full fledged threads.

Exeptions are made.

~Keeper

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Same guy? lol

"Rabbi Goldstein?"

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join