It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

November is over, any retractions about November doom predictions?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Romantic_Rebel
There was no World War 3 and I would love to see what all the people who believed ww3 would say reading my comment.

UMMMMMMMMMMM
its pretty much underway, even mainstream is screaming it

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 06:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Romantic_Rebel

Well, WW3 could very well be starting on a small scale. I do not think it is, but it could be. Things are sure heating up. Politicians being exposed. Good times to be living in for sure. I cannot wait to see this house of cards collapse. Hopefully, we all realize the system sucks before that time though.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 09:18 AM
link   
reply to post by ExPostFacto

What do you mean things are heating up? To me that means nothing was going on, but now there is something starting.....What is going on now that has not gone on in the last few years?

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by amc621
reply to post by machines4200

Movember? Never heard of it

Its a Canada thing... all of november dudes grow out mustaches to raise money for prostate cancer lol.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 11:34 AM
link   
A thread asking those who made predictions to retract them....seems about as relevant as the threads stating the predictions in the first place.

Lets see...the board is cluttered with nonsense 'prophecies'....let's clog it with calls for retractions instead! BRILLIANT!

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 11:35 AM
link   
And truthfully speaking, we have seen what could turn out to be a MAJOR world event start in november (NK/SK).

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Timewave's tipping point was the 15th. On that date it transpired that ireland was bankrupt. Since then the contagion has spread to portugal, spain, belgium. The euro is on the brink of collapse. In another thread it is mentioned today that the U.S has to print a further 3 trillion dollars. (unsure how true this is). On the brink of war in korea, which believe could snowball into something huge. Wikileaks causing panic in world governments. It's all down hill now. Expect more in the coming weeks as the timewave dives. Our civilization has reached it's pinnacle, and now it's unravelling and collapsing. Theres no holding it back. It is the natural order of things. Regard it as dynamic systems and chaos theory, yin and yang, fractal time, Gods energy. That's whats at work here and there's NO stopping it- so go with the flow!

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by bargoose

As right as you are about most of that... it really shouldn't be taken so dramatically... you can go back the past 100 years and more and create just as big a list. so yes...go with the flow.... no dont freak out like the world is ending..every damn day the world is ending one way or another... yes **** will continue to hit the fan...get used to it. its always been that way and it aint gunna change any time soon...or ever.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by captaintyinknots

COULD turn out to be a major event.....hahahahhaah, lots of things COULD turn one way or another.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by captaintyinknots

Nice, so as useless as this thread is, you still read it and replied to it. Are you a genius?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join