It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WikiLeaks' next target: 'A big U.S. bank'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 04:26 PM
link   

WikiLeaks

money.cnn.com

NEW YORK (CNNMoney.com) -- WikiLeaks' founder claims he has the goods that could take down a big U.S. bank. But there's little sign anyone believes him.

Julian Assange, the founder of the site that has gained notoriety by publishing secret U.S. military and diplomatic documents, said in an interview this week that the next WikiLeaks target is a major bank.
(visit the link for the full news article)
edit on 30-11-2010 by NewWorldDisorder because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Well, WikiLeaks is at it again.. What more can I really say? I'm not sure whether I love or hate Wiki, but my bells are starting to go off at the site being one big sham. With that said, I'd take this at face value..

If it is true, I wonder what bank it will be? I'm putting my bets on Bank of America.

money.cnn.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by NewWorldDisorder I'm putting my bets on Bank of America.

Could never be anything so useful as that, now could it?

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by NewWorldDisorder

I am Canadian so its not going to affect me as much but you know damn well its BoA... what other major bank would it be... and i dont think its a sham at all.. he is after all posting untouched documents. Not like he is making it all up. But obviously i could be wrong.. but in the end.. thats the point of conspiracies..take it in and make of it what you will.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 04:54 PM
link   
They all have their dirty little secrets but my money would be on Goldman Sachs...he only said' bank,' he didn't say which type of bank - perhaps it will all be inter-related (they all deal with one another) so any revelation on one bank could undoubtedly finger others.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 04:58 PM
link   
becareful what you wish for, i see people wanting the banks shady deals to be brought into the light, well let me tell you if bank of america fails for one reason or another we are all in big trouble, and being canadian isn't going to save you from the chaos that will arrise.

imagine if 20 years after the fall of civilization . it can all be traced back to wikileaks..............

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Here Ya Go..

BofA may be next WikiLeaks target

www.reuters.com...

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 05:10 PM
link   
pfft bank of america should fail anyways and every single employee should be held for fraud,grand theft, their credit reports should be destroyed the same way they have destroyed countless thousands without provocation or reason and then shot in a firing squad on national television as an example for the rest of the country as to what happens to theives liars and corrupt scumbags. the day this happens will be the day i begin to believe that there might be a slight hope for my country untill then i am still embarrased to call myself an american

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Oh, please, dear Lord in heaven, let it be Bank of America.

Please, please, please.

that is all.

top topics

join