It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Real news that nobody really talks about,

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 12:23 AM
link   
I am baffled by the lack of real interest in real subjects, i know theres no little green men or devil worshipers or whatever makes the cut, but heck this is the stuff that can start wars, aint got nothing to do with the wicki leaks lol.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

this is my second try lets hope somebody reads and comments eheheh

oupswrong place eheheheh
edit on 30-11-2010 by dukeofjive because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 12:28 AM
link   
reply to post by dukeofjive

also some large company moved its hq from the UK to Madrid. why this is news is because the taxes it pays are a substantial amount and now the UK won't be the receiver of this large amount, and it is odd that the company would move to Spain when it is in line to collapse. i heard it on the BBC. no link. but even the guy who reported it was confused why this wasn't being reported more heavily on, especially on a channel like the BBC, and the two anchors just laughed and said 'right'.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 01:19 AM
link   
israel does what it wants when it wants........there is nothing you me or obama can do about it.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 02:30 AM
link   
Its just insane i think, that real dangerous things are happening, we really seem to be getting closer and closer to another war in the midlle east, and people just post on the wiki leaks papers lol, im more and more thinking that who ever is controling the media is making sure the real news are in back pages where nobody goes to read.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 06:24 AM
link   
Existing thread here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please add further comments to the ongoing discussion.
Thank you

-thread closed-

for future reference:
Search ATS

top topics

join