It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Christina Applegate and Eliza Dushku Support Kerry

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2004 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Christina Applegate and Eliza Dushku, two of the hottest women in Hollywood, are John Kerry supporters and are helping to organize events on his behalf.

However, Sarah Michelle Gellar, of "Buffy the Vampire Slayer" fame, is apparently a Republican. Say it isn't so, Sarah.

posted on Jul, 1 2004 @ 07:10 PM
link   
E Dushku is seriously beautiful. Those pouty lips and glamorous eyes...

well, who are they going to support? seriously? someone who isn't pampered by the mainstream media?

of course it's either going to be a republican or a democrat.

posted on Jul, 2 2004 @ 03:13 AM
link   
Don't you in the least bit think it sad that these are reps of, it appears by what you said, your presidential canidate?

The day you look to bimbo actresses for political advise is the day you should no longer choose to vote. So far I have yet to hear anyone say, I'm for Kerry because he....

Its always, cause I hate Bush, cause this holleywood idiot indorsed him. When and why do we look at actors for political advice? Cause they can sell a movie means they have one clue about current affairs?

posted on Jul, 2 2004 @ 03:25 AM
link   
noooo, not eliza! noooooo

posted on Jul, 2 2004 @ 03:33 AM
link   
I'm glad that America has now decided to elect its Presidents by whoever has the hottest women behind them. That way our inevitable self-destruction is made all the quicker, ignoring the pomp and pagentry of waiting for evil intelligencia to machinate plans to confound the aware and astute voter.

posted on Jul, 2 2004 @ 09:34 PM
link   
all the more reason not to vote for kerry.....

Buffy, has a brain

top topics

join