It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Let's Close The 9/11 Case Once and For All

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 08:15 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

whatreallyhappened.com...

You guys don't need to watch all these sources, I just want use to figure out who is to blame for 9/11...
I don't know if this is already a resolved issue but if it is, just answer it. I've been doing some looking around now, and I've found that the Israelis doing this to be in the newest sources that have come out. So, for now I'm going to say the Israelis might have done it more than anyone else, but I want others to help clarify this and maybe we will get to the bottom of this tragedy.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Are you kidding?

Do you honestly expect to EVER known the truth about 9/11?

Just like we got the truth about ohh let's say JFK? Or Pearl Harbour? Or any other false flag attack carried out on the USA since the 1900's.

I admire what you are doing, but the sad fact is that there were MANY people involved in 9/11 from various different backgrounds and creeds. It wasn't just "one" group of people such as the Israelis or the USA Government.

That's what those who really did it want you to do though, point the finger at just once person. Look right instead of left etc.

Happy hunting though.

~Keeper

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 08:21 PM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

You forgot nthe Liberty..Always deserves a mention till justice is done..

OP. I think you need to read the 1001 threads already based on this..

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 08:23 PM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

www.abovetopsecret.com...

There is apparently another thread going that also points to the Israelis, most notable Israeli spies and Mossad... I still want some opinions or feedback in this thread if you guys would like to contribute, because now I'm pretty convinced that its the Israelis... I guess some things do find an end, Keeper

~FreeSprite

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 08:24 PM
link   
reply to post by backinblack

lets try making this one the one that just concludes all the debates, conspiracy talks, and speculations once and for all.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Outside job.

~

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 08:26 PM
link   
9/11 was almost 10 years ago. I put 2 million dollars on it that if the Government confessed an inside job, then nobody would be surprised, just hella pissed and riots EVERYWHERE. Then they'd make me President.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by freesprite
reply to post by backinblack

lets try making this one the one that just concludes all the debates, conspiracy talks, and speculations once and for all.

Not gonna happen..
I wish, but sadly no...

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 09:36 PM
link   
The Alan Sabrosky you tube video is the clincher for me.The former Head of the Army War College said Israel did it and I agree. There's too much evidence pointing squarely at the Mossad to be denied.

The views of Ehud Barak, Israeli defense minister, interviewed on 9/11 were scary but transparent. First he accuses OBL then when asked by the interviewer if he is sure OBL did it he backpedals and denies that OBL was the prime suspect. This was within hours of the attacks.

Next he launches a classic diatribe to bait the west into action and reveal his hand. -

Funny how responding to the threats of 9/11 turned directly into granting Israel's wish list.
Barak said:
This is time to deploy a complete war, a global effort led by the United States, The UK., Europe and Russia
Launch against all sources of terror, consistently along six or ten years, Iran, Iraq, Libya, North Korea; this is the only way, without this clarity of effort there will be no world order possible.
edit on 26-11-2010 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-11-2010 by Asktheanimals because: corrections

edit on 26-11-2010 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 08:22 AM
link   
my theory is that it was an inside job done by George Bush so that he leads us to where we are today,so Bush called someone who apparently is Osama Bin Laden and tells him to hijack a plane "crash" to the WTC then make a video about it saying that hes responsible for it which he isnt really,that which leads them to War on Terror which involves calling every arab they see a terrorist making trouble and accusing him for being responsible for terrorist attacks or being a suicide bomber WHICH leads us to the ass pastor Terry Jones(not the comedian)who wanted to burn the Holy Quran 9-11-2010 which he didnt because he received alot of death threats and # his pants and decides not to.

MY FINAL WORDS INSIDE JOB

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

I think these are enough to provide enough evidence that 9/11 was a conspiracy perpetrated by our government... whether Mossad had anything to do with it is unsure. I have seen a fair amount of Mossad and 9/11 information and I think Mossad had a part, but I feel that it would be very hard to present the idea to any American who thinks it was Muslims or the government

top topics

join