It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thermite Use Possibly Debunked.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by turbofan

Really? So, how do you explain the red-gray chips found in the dust and their performance in a DSC machine?

Your electricity theory has been removed by experiment. Sorry.

Actually it was my theory, don't blame freedish. Not sure why you'd say it's invalid - I don't think I've seen any experiments or investigation of this area. You'd have to discount industrial cutting machines - of course they would be incongruous with the situation, but applied in novel ways you could devise a way of melting/weakening steel with massive amps - and perhaps no evidence except cables.

As to red-gray chips - certainly that's one piece of the puzzle. If they are nano-thermate, and were used in-part to demolish the towers, it doesn't mean they were the only technique. I'm postulating there were likely multiple things going on.

The lack of OBVIOUS evidence of explosives must have been hugely important to the perpetrators - hence the need for quick disposal, minimal investigation except for (perhaps) cherry-picked pieces, and most importantly full CONTROL over the photographic evidence - ie: restricting access to only a few photographers. In Kurt Sonnenfeld's case, perhaps he wasn't playing their way.

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join