It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Internet's False Flag

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 10:13 AM
link   
I will make this very short, Search is down so I don't know if its been threaded already.............
Coincidence or not?
Virus Hits Iran

Iran being an added bonus why not use it on the proposed enemy first to release into the world?
Which then leads to the following issue becoming more vital and easier to achieve?

Just a thought .....Twin Towers Reason For War.............Stuxnet Reason To Control The Internet.
If its been mentioned then don't reply
I've been offline for a week or so.............

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 11:19 AM
link   
That was my first thought when I saw information on Sky News about this Virus, a false flag event staged to start the wheels in motion for the Governments to clamp down on internet viewing freedoms. I also thought to myself something would be on the Horizon with regards to the internet after news about this virus was released, and lo and behold, Wikileaks announce a bombshell is coming. Coincidence? I'd hazard a guess that after the release from wikileaks is made, the media will start debating the pros and cons of internet freedoms, start sowing the seeds of negativity about internet freedom in the minds of the sheeple, and before long, we wont be exchanging ideas on sites like this, for our own safety. I truelly believe that the internet is the only place left on earth where people can speak and debate openly without government control, regardless of the issue. That must drive the PTB NUTS! Internet freedom is one thing the whole world should stand up for as one and say 'NOOOOOO! You will not take this freedom from us like you have with all the rest'.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by DreamerOracle

I made a thread posing a similar question not too long ago.

Operation Aurora - The Worlds First 'Cyber False Flag' Attack?

I think we are going to see more and more of these types of cyber attacks as the months go on. Like you mentioned, they need justification so that they can limit our access. Don't be surprised if the next major terrorist attack comes via the internet.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 12:23 PM
link   
When we saw Susan Boyle an absolute dud nobody from scotland rocket to worldwide recognition within weeks it was due to the power of the internet. They have to try and shut it down, they don't control it. I wonder every time I write on this keyboard who's reading it for entirely different reasons than Joe Bagodonuts. Maybe the day will come when we look nostalgically on these days when some minor bloke like me can actually speak without fear of retribution. It's amazing that ATS survives, still. Thank God.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 12:30 PM
link   
I must concur to you both that it is the most logical way to attack freedoms seen as an inconvenience by the PTB.
Its just a shame the hacker or criminal elements unwittingly assist them in their task but this is the level of the criminal mind, take the average Sheeple and a touch of Desperate Despotism.........Ooops the m.o of the average world government.
I believe that the fight is already lost, it's a question of when not if......but this isn't the end by any means, merely the birth of a new era. There will be 2 versions of the internet, the PTB internet browsed on by the sheeple and then the real peoples internet which will be a very dangerous place, Government Viral War Grounds for the brave true knowledge seekers. Lets hope ATS is 1 of the bastions in the battle ground of the future.

top topics

join