It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 05:35 AM
link   
Hello all. Like several others, I'm a new member but not necessarily new to the site. I am looking forward to interacting with the members and sharing some interesting conversation. I'm 39 and live in Northwest Ohio. Pleased to meet you all!

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 05:47 AM
link   
reply to post by ElBraapo

Welcome to ats.
Enjoy and have fun.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 05:50 AM
link   
Run away Run away!!!!!!

THe place is infected with a .. thing...

why I think it's got me.

Oh hey there

Welcome to ATS.. Stay wont you?

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 05:50 AM
link   
Hello back to you too. Like you I am a new Member but not new to this great site. I am not sure I will be able to offer any skills or technical knowledge to the other Members but what I can offer is another pair of eyes in the UK. I live about 25 miles south of London. Keeping them peeled.

PS: Not a sheep, most definately not a sheep

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 06:17 AM
link   
Wow, thanks for all the quick welcomes! I've enjoyed this site for a long time, sporadically. It seems like I will go for long stretches of time where I am content with the normal day-to-day realities of life, but then something will happen. I will remember an experience or allow my mind to explore some of the far flung theories I tend to ponder and I'll go through a real questioning/investigative phase. I suppose that the current state of affairs in our world has sparked my interest again and I am looking forward to learning all I can. Thanks again for the welcomes.

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by ElBraapo
Wow, thanks for all the quick welcomes! I've enjoyed this site for a long time, sporadically. It seems like I will go for long stretches of time where I am content with the normal day-to-day realities of life, but then something will happen. I will remember an experience or allow my mind to explore some of the far flung theories I tend to ponder and I'll go through a real questioning/investigative phase. I suppose that the current state of affairs in our world has sparked my interest again and I am looking forward to learning all I can. Thanks again for the welcomes.

Saturday Night Welcoming Committee, reporting for duty
Good luck in your search for answers.

top topics

join